5.0 out of 5 stars Create your own camera purse!
One piece of advice I received as a newbie photographer was to always keep my camera with me. I was tempted to purchase one of the many "camera purses" but kept being deterred by the cost. Instead, I got this little insert bag to use with a regular purse.

Published 17 months ago by Stephanie R. Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars Depth Too Thin to Hold DSLR Canon 60D
The camera will only fit with lens attached and then even a tight fit; padding is too thin for me.
Published 12 months ago by flip6

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Create your own camera purse!, February 14, 2013

The bag is perfect for what I need. I shoot a Nikon D5100 with a 35mm lens. The camera fits in the center pocket of the bag with the lens attached. I have room on one side for my little speedlight and on the other for my battery charger. My ExpoDisc 52mm Neutral White Balance Filter EXPOD52 would fit in the bag if I removed it from its pouch, but I don't like to do that, so I usually clip the pouch to the strap on top. There is also a little zipper pocket on the front of the bag that I put an extra memory card in.

This bag fits well at the bottom of a backpack as well as in a fairly large purse. It protects my camera well and I feel safe toting my camera around with me. Since I don't carry much equipment, the size is perfect for me; however, if you carry multiple lenses, speedlights, etc., you will likely want something bigger. For every day use, though, this is a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact, yet roomy bag, November 26, 2012
I bought this for traveling to fit my Canon Rebel t4i with a standard kit lens and 300mm lens. It fits with the charger, both lenses and a cleaning cloth, with some room to spare. Fits in the bottom of a backpack so it's great for carry-on and isn't bulky. I'm really happy with it, exactly what I was looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Depth Too Thin to Hold DSLR Canon 60D, July 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Fuji X T1 with kit zoom plus a Fuji x100s, May 15, 2014
Pablito (Hartford, CT) - See all my reviews
This insert is the prefect size for a Fuji XT1 with zoom lens attached and hood in place, plus a Fuji X100x with hood attached. Have not found any other case or insert to hold these two cameras so nicely so I am keeping it. Reason for four stars instead of five is that I would have expected better materials; better quality zipper, fabric, padding (for the price).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it is, November 22, 2012
I use this to carry my camera in my backpack. It does what you need it to but I with it was more square and less rectangular, but you can't always get what you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Low bulk bag, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Jill-e Designs E-GO Camera Insert Bag
I can fit my nex with lens attached and two other lenses, three filters in boxes, two extra batteries, an SD cards and a usb cable. It's a great bag for travel since you can put it in a carry-on or backpack.

It also doesn't look like much a camera bag, so I didn't feel as at risk of theft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!!, October 6, 2013
I really thought this was going to be too small for my Sony Alpha DSL Camera but it's not. I carry it with the 50mm lens attached as well as my zoom lens or 2 smaller lenses. The insert fits right in my purse and allows extra room for wallet, etc. Best purchase for my camera yet and I'm not a target for theft because it doesn't look like a camera bag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag!, August 30, 2013
Great simple camera bag or insert. I have a Samsung NX1000. This bag holds the camera body and two lenses with no problem. I really like the extra little pockets to fit wipes, memory cards, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Pentax K-01 with lens attached and extra lens!, August 14, 2013
I love the size and modular abilities of this bag. Fits my camera with lense, an extra lense, the charger, and a few more knickknacks. It's great as an insert and as a standalone bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 7, 2013
Just received and it is exactly what I was looking for. Taking a Mediterranean cruise and did not want to carry a separate purse and camera bag and I did not want to carry a "camera bag." Fits perfect in my bag without taking up too much space and protects the camera! Fits a Cannon Rebel T3i body, 18-55 mm lens, a 55-250 mm, and a battery charger. Also nice to use as a camera bag on its on.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›