- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
''Coregeous'' with Jill Miller (Yoga Tune Up) is a specialized layer-by-layer strength building program that helps you to overcome core and abdominal weakness caused by underuse, over-training, injury, or scar tissue. It restores facility and function to your entire torso by improving biomechanics, mobility, and stability to the multiple tissues surrounding, supporting and enveloping your spine and core.
4 Main Sequences Include:
- Core Re-Form provides a deep tissue massage to release knots and trigger points while activating connections to key respiratory muscles that support your spine and core.
- Get COREganized establishes proper spinal alignment and breathing patterns by using all of your ''Coreso'' muscles to improve access to the innermost abs including transverse abdominals, diaphragm, iliopsoas, obliques, and more!
- InCOREporate builds a strong lower back and revitalizes the muscles of the ribcage to stitch the seams of your torso together from top to bottom. Awaken your quadratus lumborum, lattisimus dorsi, serratus anterior and more!
- Get COREgeous challenges your balance and engages all of your core muscles to master stability, agility and fluidity while challenging your balance in different gravitational planes. The entire body works together as one seamless unit.
Plus 3 Specialty Sequences! Tubular Core Activation establishes proper breath mechanics, while Abdominal Massage improves overall circulation and locates abdominal knots and adhesions that prevent functional core reactivity, and Abdominal Churning shows you the spellbinding possibilities of ''coreso'' mastery. Props used: Stability Ball, YTU Therapy Balls, Soft Sponge Ball, Yoga Block (props can be substituted with tennis balls, blanket, and large book). Jill Miller's Yoga Tune Up is a fitness format that creates strength, flexibility and balance by challenging the body from every conceivable angle. Using a distinctive array of exercises, poses and specialized techniques, YTU transforms the functionality of your movement to help you live better in your body.
This series of DVD's I find very helpful more as an addition to regular workouts at home to use to maintain what I have built upon.Published 2 months ago by BEJ
Bought this and also purchased the Yoga Tune Up Balls. Love this DVD. Works out all of the problem areas from sitting all day at work. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Heather
Only problem is the quality of the dvd's. They skip in funny places or don't play certain sections (the 3 sets I ordered all have this same problem) but the teaching is excellent.Published 4 months ago by R. Dixon
I haven't performed all of the workouts yet, but so far this is really effective for abs AND pain. During one of the massage ball sessions, I had the deepest pop I've ever felt. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Peepah
Too hard for me (yet). I prefer Gary Kraftsow's Viniyogatherapy for Lowback, Sacrum and Hips.Published 7 months ago by Jeff & Wendy S
ok awkward to start with the coregeous ball rolling. I have been using the techniques for a few months a can no longer live without my coregeous ball every morning. Read morePublished 7 months ago by mblackmore