Will Jillian Hunter continue the Bocastle series?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 17, 2007 9:14:55 AM PDT
Nihongoluvr says:
I hope that Ms Hunter will continue the series with the two Bocastle cousins, Gabriel and Charlotte - though hopefully not together! Though I like most of the books in the series, Chloe's story being my favortie, she doesn't always delve deep into the characters souls.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2007 1:08:49 PM PDT
baronessmeg says:
I totally agree, I hope she continues the series with Charlotte and I would most look forward to Gabriel, there has been so much allusion to his past, he could be a very deep and romantic character. I have searched all over the internet for any word of another Boscastle book and can find nothing yet. I also agree about Ms. Hunter delving into characters more, her last two books were a bit weak in that respect, but I would guess she might have been pushed to get the books out quickly, b/c she has shown in the earlier books she has the ability. I will post if I find anything about the continuation of the series, she seemed to delibertly leave some plot lines open, if she wanted to do another trilogy, I would go Charlotte, Gabriel, and of course bring back Brandon, there could have been a mistake regarding his death!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 7:18:11 AM PDT
Jillybeans says:
I have read all the Boscastle books and found most of them to be irritating. It almost seems to me that their very surname is a ripoff from Mary Balogh's Bewcastle. (Slightly Series)
I despise the constant references to the name, as if the family is really something special, also despise the family cabal.
But I admit to wishing that something could be done to bring back Brandon, who possibly would be the most interesting Boscastle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 17, 2007
Latest post:  Apr 14, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sinful Nights of a Nobleman: A Novel
The Sinful Nights of a Nobleman: A Novel by Jillian Hunter (Mass Market Paperback - October 31, 2006)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (22)