Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2009 9:18:41 AM PDT
Does this game require the Wii Balance Board or can I dothe workouts without it. (I don't have the balance board)

Posted on Oct 21, 2009 8:21:19 PM PDT
Kathy says:
You don't have to use a balance board.

Posted on Nov 12, 2009 2:26:25 PM PST
are there any stretching or yoga exercises in the game??

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2009 11:23:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 27, 2009 11:28:19 AM PST
Kathy says:
Stretches are in the cool down. No yoga. I highly recommend this game. You will get a fantastic workout. It is not for beginners although beginners can work up to the amount of exercises (15 vs 30 and 1 lap vs 5 and so on) and just get "yelled at by Jillian" - you can always turn the volume off on your tv or just not let it bother you! TBL has yoga and stretches with cool downs.

I switch between JM, TBL and My Fitness coach.

Posted on Dec 1, 2009 12:00:51 PM PST
I have a balance board but next time I do this, I plan not to use it because it seems that the balance board integration is somewhat broken. I also thought this was extremely easy and definitely for beginners, more so than someone who is intermediate/advanced.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2009 9:34:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2009 9:34:56 PM PST
bookworm says:
Read the reviews! It is not for beginners!

Posted on Dec 30, 2009 8:35:38 AM PST
Does anyone know how to stop the balance board from constantly recalibrating between activities? I had to "weigh in" at least 4 times during the first workout.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2010 12:34:49 PM PST
Kathy says:
I was having the same problem! I changed the batteries on my balance board!

Posted on Jan 11, 2010 12:36:20 PM PST
Kathy says:
I would PLEASE like to know how do I plug in the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels for this game?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 11, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about