Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 10, 2013
This is the WORST diet website program ever! The website itself is extremely hard to use, and there is nothing on there you can't get for free from other websites. But the WORST THING IS--it's scamlike in how hard they make it to cancel!!! You CAN'T CANCEL ONLINE, you have to call, and I have been on the phone for 30 minutes already and NO ANSWER!!! You can't even look at your billing information online, it tells you to "sign in through iTunes", and I DONT HAVE ITUNES! WTF!?!? This website is a scam! SHAME ON Jillian for doing this! I was a HUGE fan. I'm so disappointed.
on February 11, 2009
Jillian kicks your [...]....i am very active and she really works you out for those 25 mintues. I am more tired after her video than spending an hour at the gym!!!! I would recommend this to anyone!!!
on September 4, 2013
I found the website content to be adequate and was a great way to stay on track for anyone that likes to have a visual record of their progress. I also think that the diet and fitness tips were also very helpful and there is no doubt that you will become fit if you follow this program. However, if you decide to cancel the membership the process is very hard to do. Someone with Jillian Michael's reputation and expertise shouldn't have to use these tactics to keep memberships.
on September 27, 2013
don't waste your money! the app does not work with android phones. I'm a busy person & need access on my smart phone. accessing the program on my computer late at night when I get home defeats the purpose. the advertised $4.00 a week gets buried in legalese & u get socked with a $54 charge that is mysteriously non-refundable. customer service is horrible, non helpful & non-informative.
on July 22, 2011
I agree with the other reviewers. Had high hopes, and actually the circuits on the iphone app (free!) are good, but the website is a total waste of time. As a vegetarian I found there was little I could eat, and the only response from the helpline was to substitute all the time, which means using highly processed foods.
I didn't end up using the site and totally forgot about my subscription... until I got a paypal email thanking me for a payment to them. Am currently in the midst of trying to get my money back from them, but not holding my breath.
I have a lot of time for Jillian and actually think she gives some good advice, but don't get sucked into her website, it is not the easiest to use and you can't customize based on your preferences - i.e. no meat or fish or eggs or cheese etc which doesn't particularly inspire. I'm sure the ethos is good but the delivery needs a lot of work, stick to weightwatchers or another online slimming club and use Jillians workout DVDs would be my suggestion.
Sorry Jillian!
on October 23, 2015
I love Jillian Michaels on-line program!! What I love the most is the work-outs. I've been a member for quite a few years and over that time I've jumped on and fallen off the wagon a couple of times. (that's my path, I guess). I've done the highest level workouts in the past and now I can only do the beginners ones, due to skeletal problems and the fact that I'm 57 and I just can't workout like I used to. My point is that you can pick and choose which level you want to go with - if you have an injury and need to go slow, you can pick the beginners workouts. If you're a little more high-tech, you can go with the Advanced levels. Don't know how to do a certain exercise? Just look it up - there's a video for everything.
Now, if you do have some joint issues, you may have to go with the low-impact version of some of the moves. There's a way around it, you just have to figure it out. But I love plugging in my i-pod and working my way through the workouts - it doesn't take much room and you don't need much equipment! A couple of dumbbells, a yoga ball, some resistance bands and a step. That's all it takes and I've done the workouts in my spare bedroom when our rec room was being remodeled. It works in a small space or a large one!!
The journal function for tracking your calories is sufficient but sometimes not the most user friendly, you have to work for it. But it does work and at least gives you an idea of your calories in and calories out.
The BEST part of Jillian Michaels.com was their willingness to work with me when the monthly fees went up. I messaged and asked them to cancel my membership because I just couldn't afford the price (it worked out to almost $60 Canadian) - they messaged me back and said that they could try and come up with an amount that I could afford. And they DID!! I was so thrilled, because I didn't want to have to give it up.
on August 9, 2010
First of all, I'd just like to say that for those out there who think it is "extreme" to cut calories and work out 5 times a week this might not be for you.
However, if you are a normal person and actually want to be healthy, then Jillian can help!!!! Everything about her program is about bring healthy, not necessarily a size 2! I don't find anything about this program restrictive, and I love to eat!!! Her workouts are amazing. I feel it in every part of my body, and sweat way more then I ever did spending an hour at the gym. Maybe not for everyone but I think it's a balanced and healthy approach to weight loss. And yes, I have lost weight and I'm only a couple weeks into the program:)
on March 9, 2012
I am a fan of Jillian Michaels, and I thought that maybe something about her site would be useful to me to change up my diet and exercise routines. Many of the recipes sounded interesting (and I made a few, which were delicious), but they are typically too labor intensive for my lifestyle. She has some good ideas, like the ability to earn badges for accomplishments (i.e. Gym Rat for going to the gym 5 times), but I found it frustrating to even find the information needed to earn those badges. The exercise and food journals frequently did not open when I wanted them to, and adding food was awkward. I use another site that has literally all the same things (including communities) as Jillian's site, and it rarely has technical issues, allows for much faster input of food and exercise, and is FREE. There's no point in being on spending money for Jillian's site. I am canceling this week since my subscription is up.
on September 25, 2009
I joined the Jillian Michaels online weight loss community as a skeptic, and now the only days I haven't been online with the wonderful, supportive and energetic members who populate the web community are the past two days, when I've been suffering a sinus and respiratory infection!

The people are great -- everyone is on the same journey to better health and weight loss. The program is outstanding -- so much more than a diet and weight loss plan. You will learn about nutrition, metabolism, the emotional and psychological components of weight loss and better health, the importance of a "clean" diet and home environment, and so much more.

There is a group of people at this website who will help you help yourself to a better life, if you want it enough to decide you're worth it. Come join us!
on February 12, 2013
Where shall I begin? Like another reviewer I too found that on the 7th day I tried to cancel but they said I had signed up at 11 pm the previous day so I could not get a refund, I could use the horrid website until April. I then attempted to return products. What a frustrating process. Clicking on the store website I was given only an email. Never got an answer. THen I called the number on my order 1-555-555-5555. Not a working number. Then I called Jillian Michael's #. Seems those people said they are the web designer and Amazon did all returns. Called Amazon and gave them the order. They had no trace of it. Told me to call the person who shipped it. Had to find the shipper on the UPS label and call their number. THey were perplexed to discover I did not order directly from them and they had to MAIL me a return label. I told the Amazon rep and the product reps they might not want to have their names associated with this online store. I order a lot online and usually have great experiences. This, however, is a nightmare and Jillian Michaels is raking it in.

None of the products ordered come with a receipt or return shipping instructions. Can only ship within 30 days and it has taken me 20 days to figure out who is on first!

DO NOT SIGN UP AND DO NOT ORDER A THING. Ordered the orange boost drink too. Opened one package and almost gagged. UGH. now I am stuck with $34.00 of a terrible drink.
Maybe allow children to sell it like a lemonade stand this summer. On second thought we probably could not give it away.