Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) The workouts are *slightly* longer than 30 Day Shred, I think because the warm-up and stretching parts are a little longer and more involved.
2) LOTS of new moves are incorporated here! You'll see some familiar exercises, such as side lunges and lunges w/ bicep curls, but Jillian did try to throw in some new stuff that is still very effective. She also claims that she doesn't repeat ANY moves in any of the other levels. I've only gotten through level 1 so far, but I'll take her word for that.
3) In the strength circuits, there are 3 different moves per circuit as opposed to just 2. I personally appreciated this because it allows for more variation, plus in the past I have had trouble doing 1 strength move for a full minute and now you do each strength move for 30 seconds. Very nice!
4) I felt like towards the end of circuit 3, things began to cool down a bit - for example, Jillian finishes the final abs circuit with crunches and reverse crunches, which aren't the most difficult ab moves. In her previous videos she pushes you hard throughout the end, which some people may prefer, but for people like me who have been craving a bit of a cool-down without sacrificing extra time, this is beneficial.
5) I like Jillian's assistants in this video. Some of you might be familiar with Basheera, who I originally liked a lot in 6 Week 6-Pack. Basheera is Jillian's advanced assistant once again, and I could tell even in level 1 she was getting winded and very tired.Read more ›
Each workout has a warm up, 3 circuits (each circuit 3-2-1 system), and cool down. They run about 34 minutes long. You need a weights and a mat. I used 3 lbs. for most exercises, occasionally I used 5 lbs. I'll do my best to breakdown the workouts =) I will breakdown the circuits only....there is a warm up and cool down on each. Each Strength Circuit is done 2x, as well as the Cardio Circuits.
Squat with Press
Crescent Pose with tricep kickbacks
Cardio- Fast Feet
Side to side skaters
Abs - Plank Hold
Deadlift with upright row
Cardio- Running Man
Squat with punches
Abs - Side Plank Lifts (30 sec.each side)
Chair pose with reverse fly
Side lunges with front raise
Lunges with bicep curls
Cardio - Butt Kicks
Single leg hops
Abs - Crunches
Crescent pose with rows
Pendulum lunges with serving biceps
Chest press with pelvic thrust
Cardio - Plank Jacks
Abs - Crunch up arm to opp.Read more ›
Did my workout this morning and had to come back to say what about this workout makes it so great and why it is responsible for me being more fit. There is no wasted time. The moves are almost all combination moves. So, you aren't just doing reverse fly, you are doing reverse fly while holding chair pose.you aren't just doing bicep curls, you are doing bicep curls while doing lunges. The cardio intervals keep your heart rate up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this workout! After only a few days of doing it, I felt more toned and in better shape. I find that it's a great way to workout in the winter when the weather is too bad to... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Erin
What a fantastic series of workouts. Even the supposed easier weeks kick your butt. Also don't feel pressured to do only one week of each of the workouts. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Axl rose
That 4th week....uhhhhh. That is were I had to stop. I got through the first 3 and I was okay. Something about week 4, I just could not go one. It was hard. Read morePublished 5 days ago by ashph
Holy Crap is this a workout! I thought I wasn't a fan of Jillian but after a few days she grew on me. A hard workout for 30 minutes. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Crystal L
One of my favorite Jillian workouts. I've had this video for over a year and still love the workouts. She continues to kick my butt in 20-25 minutes.Published 11 days ago by AV
Love her videos, you will feel the burn, she works multiple muscles at once.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Wow, wow wow! If you are looking for a hardcore work out then this is your DVD! I just finished 30 day shred and this seemed like the next step up! I am doing it 7 days a week. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Laura L. Triana
This really works! Jillian is a tough but fair trainer. Working out is never easy, but the way she switches up the routine keeps the workout fresh and anything but monotonous. Read morePublished 16 days ago by tabitha easley