JillianMichaels.com Real Weight Loss for Real People

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 17, 2006 7:24:21 AM PDT
Lori Rees says:
Does anybody have experience with this online weight-loss plan? I would love to hear reviews and opinions.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2008 12:47:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 10, 2008 12:50:12 PM PDT
BlueSquares says:
My wife is doing it. I wrote all about it at my blog.

http://www.juicytools.com/health/my-experience-and-review-of-jillianmichaelscom

Posted on Feb 8, 2010 10:51:24 AM PST
If you decide to go with the 4 week free trial, make sure you cancel at around 3 weeks.

The reason is, Jillianmichaels.com will charge you at 3 weeks 6 days, instead of 4 weeks.
In other words, if you signed up on January 1st, the day of the 4th week is January 29th. However, they will charge you on January 28th.
When you ask them why, they will say that the trial program officially ended earlier or something, that the 1st day is counted as well.

Also, don't confuse 4 weeks with 30 days.
4 weeks = 28 days.

Posted on Mar 20, 2010 1:17:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 20, 2010 1:27:57 AM PDT
L. Zabrodski says:
I signed up and got screwed over with customer service so stuck there now for few months, just wanted to check out the free 10 day offer. Can't see point of joining when can get the books or are they very different? I know people there say message boards are great, IF you have time to spend reading thru it all everyday! Many are "Jillian Volunteers" too which sounds pretty biased!

BlueSquares - thanks for the blog post, did read it and I agree. I am not even using her food program, I have my own, just more interested in her own ideas on exercise. I gather I can get that from the books, altho now wondering which one, do I need both? Wish could get out of library, the Master Metabolism one is there but not other ones.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2010 3:07:42 PM PDT
Try interlibrary loan. Ask your librarian about it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 17, 2006
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life by Jillian Michaels (Hardcover - September 6, 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (183)