5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Breuer...clear headed and funny as ever!
This new show is really great, its Jim but in a whole new, matured package. He really does clear the air and moves beyond the stereotypical style he sometimes is overly known for (pot head).

Published on July 28, 2009 by Tim

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good
If you like Jim Brewer comedy then you cant go wrong with this one... my wife and I both laughed pretty good at this one and I can watch it more than one & still laugh.
Published on October 26, 2010 by Geckko

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Breuer...clear headed and funny as ever!, July 28, 2009
Tim (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)

Jim's new content is excellent touching base with what any middle aged dad, son or husband can relate too. He clearly has grown in life and his new special showcases that in a style that only Jim Breuer could supply.

Its classic Jim but all grown up and as always hilarious innovative and truly laugh out loud funny.

Buy it today!

4.0 out of 5 stars Should not disapoint, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
Jim Breuer, that "goat guy", the stoned looking one in "Half Baked" and the "AC/DC Hokey Pokey" dude finally releases a full show on DVD. Jim explains that he hasn't been seen around much for the past ten years since leaving SNL due to bringing up his kids, and now in a Denis Leary style, explains that his family is his life now, and that's where he has been.

Jim delivers some great humor about his kids, his wife, his parents and his friends such as Dave Chapelle, Norm MacDonald and Tracy Something... Jim also revisits some classic jokes, such as 80's metal music for kids, and talks about how Goat Boy came to be, as well as informing everyone that he is not always stoned, he just looks it.

It's a funny show, great for those who relate to family issues, and surprisingly, he doesn't swear much during this show! More often then not, i'm one of those "oh, comedy central have watered his material down and restricted him with the NO SWEARING policy" but Jim manages to stay as funny as ever without cussing! Pick this up with Half Baked and enjoy a night of Breuer.

5.0 out of 5 stars HYSTERICAL!!!, August 30, 2010
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
JIM BREUER IS HYSTERICAL. THIS ONE HAS "GOAT BOY" REFERENCE AND HE TALKS ABOUT HIS KIDS!!! VERY FUNNY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim Breuer- Something For Everyone, May 13, 2010
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
Great comedy set...I always enjoyed him on SNL but was relucatant to see this stand-up performance. Glad I watched it, it's hysterical. He touches on topics that a wide range of people will find funny: drinking too much, marriage, raising children, family and aging. I first saw it at someone's house and the next day ordered it from amazon!
Very funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, March 10, 2010
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
This special is hilarious without the typical dirty jokes that stand-up comedians love to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars think I cracked a rib laughing so hard!, February 12, 2010
C. FARLEY (Long Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
keep in mind I'm from Long Island AND I'm a mother...you'll understand after you watch this. I have always loved Jim Breuer, but this was one of the funniest skits I have ever watched!! My 16 yr old son and I laughed so hard, tears were streaming my face and I think I cracked a rib!! Jim is hysterical whether talking about music, alcohol, kids or doing 'goat boy'. Very funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, September 11, 2009
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
Never seen his stand up before ,but very funny.You may think this might be dad humor, its not its really funny, i am gonna buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars "I'm not HIGH. This is the way I look all the time", August 23, 2009
Jitesh Patel (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
I usually don't buy comedy specials on DVD, but I watched this on Comedy Central a couple and just had to have a copy! It's good to see that he's actively fighting the assumption by the general public that he's a pothead just because he "looks" like one, and making it hilarious. Definitely worth entertaining friends with.

5.0 out of 5 stars The new high-water mark in dad comedy, August 2, 2009
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
I saw the bit where Jim's daughters get him out of bed at the crack of dawn to play kitty about a year ago, and since then have been waiting for this vid to be available. I swear it's one of the funnier riffs about being a dad I have ever seen, and it's so true. I had to pause the show several times so I could stop laughing enough to hear the rest. My whole family loved it. And who'd have thought that Breuer could do such a wicked kangaroo impression?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comic, great special, great DVD extras!!, July 28, 2009
This review is from: Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air (DVD)
As the title states, Jim Breuer is one of the funniest comedians out there. #1 on my list. This special was amazing!! Being there live was awesome, but watching it back on DVD was even better than I remembered!! (Which is normally difficult for me to say...) The jokes are top-notch!!

The DVD is jam-packed with extras. The fireside chat with his father is hilarious as always, the photo shoot was pretty cool, and the DVD menus are UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY!!!!!

I sit and watch the menus several times since they're all great in they're own way. I can't believe how many laughs we all had watching the menus!!

DEFINITE buy!!!! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!!!

Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air
Jim Breuer: Let's Clear the Air by Jim Breuer (DVD - 2009)
$14.99 $7.25