Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 10, 2006
I ordered this CD for a specific song that I wanted to play at my wedding. When I got the CD I found several beautiful songs that I didn't know were on it. I was pleasantly surprised and it was shipped to me in time for my wedding. Thank you Amazon and Jim Brickman!
on June 23, 2011
I heard Jim Brickman on the soundscapes channel when we had cable TV, and he was amazing. My older sister bought me this CD as one of my birthday presents, and it was wonderful! Since then (about 5-6 years ago) I have been a huge fan. This is a very romantic album. It is highly recommended.
on May 9, 2015
Love this. My first experience with Jim Brickman and I do not regret it. I bought this because Hoda Kotb recommended it on the fourth hour of the today show. You should listen to or she has very good taste in music.
on April 2, 2005
ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS THIS CD AND SHE TURNED IT ON FOR ME TO LISTEN TO AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS A GREAT COLLECTION OF MUSIC! JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF CATCHINESS IN EACH SONG...IT MAKES YOUR WHOLE DAY BECOME BRIGHTER JUST BY LISTENING TO IT! :)

ALL OF THE SONGS ON THIS ALBUM ARE SUPER- THIS CD IS DEFINITLY WORTH PURCHASING. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!
on May 5, 2006
I was introduced to his music on a very long flight back from Europe. They played an interview with Jim and also played several full selections from this CD. The music was enjoyable and so relaxing. It also prompted me to look into the sheet music since I am a piano player.
on January 9, 2012
I bought this CD as a gift for my mom and she was so excited to get it. She said it had most of her favorite songs on it. It shipped super fast and was just as described.
on May 5, 2004
WOW! Who would of guessed that 10 years ago, this jingle writer, from Cleveland, Ohio, would turn out to be "America's New Romantic Piano Sensation" With this compilation of a few of his hits from the past 10 years, it is easy to understand why he is referred to as "America's New Romantic Piano Sensation" This cd just goes to prove that there is a place in the world for solo, romantic piano music with or without vocals. The list of collaborators reads like a "Who's Who" from all genres of the music industry. Jim has this uncanny ability for picking the newcomers {such as Rebecca Lynn Howard on "Simple Things"} to grace his cd's right down to the "regulars", {Dave Koz, Martina McBride, and Michael W. Smith, to name a few} that appear with him. This cd is an example of why Jim Brickman's career has been sustained over the past 10 years. This cd is a MUST HAVE for the true Jim Brickman fan to add to their collection. And in typical "Brickman" fashion, so the critics can't say that this cd is just a re-recording of songs already done, he has included 2 bonus tracks with a couple of newcomers. This cd features his new hit single called "Til I See You Again" with rich vocals by Mark Schultz. And the last track called "My Love Is Here" features a vocalist by the name of Roch Voisine, whose voice evokes a quiet calm when listening to him interpret Jim Brickman's music. Jim, I don't know how you do it! HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY! on your wonderful recording career. And here's to the next 10 years!
on September 8, 2011
Jim Brickman has pulled together some really nice easy-listening music. The singers have great harmony and I just never get tired of listening to this CD.
on March 24, 2011
I love this CD!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have listened to it it my math classes as the students are doing their work and the next thing you know the class is humming or singing with the CD.
Great music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 14, 2008
Jim Brickman is a FANTASTIC piano player. This album is great, and as always...Amazon is on top of their game with customer service!