Meet the Presidents 1 Season 2006
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 5 is currently unavailable
1. John F. Kennedy: January 3, 1960 One day after announcing his candidacy for president in 1960, John F. Kennedy appears on Meet the Press.
2. Lyndon Johnson: October 9, 1960 Lyndon Johnson, John F. Kennedy's running mate, appears on Meet the Press in 1960.
3. Richard Nixon: April 10, 1988 Richard Nixon reflects on his political career in 1988, in his final appearance on Meet the Press.
4. Gerald Ford: November 9, 1975 In 1975, Gerald Ford becomes the first sitting president to appear on the Meet the Press.
5. Jimmy Carter: January 20, 1980 Jimmy Carter makes big news in this 1980 Meet the Press appearance.
6. Ronald Reagan: January 9, 1966 Ronald Reagan's first appearance on Meet the Press, as a candidate for California Governor in 1966.
7. George H.W. Bush: February 22, 1976 New CIA Director George H.W. Bush on Meet the Press in 1976.
8. Bill Clinton: November 9, 1997 President Clinton on Iraq, in this 1997 Meet the Press appearance.
9. George W. Bush: November 21, 1999 Texas Governor and presidential hopeful George W. Bush on Meet the Press in 1999.
10. John F. Kennedy: December 2, 1951 JFK's first appearance on Met the Press.
11. Richard M. Nixon: September 14, 1952 Nixon's first appearance on Meet the Press.
12. Ronald Reagan: March 7, 1976 Reagan challenges Gerald Ford for the GOP nomination.
13. Herbert Hoover: December 11, 1955 Former president Hoover, 22 years after leaving office.