4.0 out of 5 stars **INCREDIBLE & ONE OF A KIND ->BUT NOISY!!**
Published on November 2, 2011 by Robin Andrew

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken charger
Have had one of these for a while. Very expensive but awesome. BUT, the adapter stopped working. Or, I literally have to secure the vibrator to it with a rubber band to create enuf of a connection for it to work. A real drag for such an expensive item. And, ultimately, a deal breaker. Too pricey for such a design flaw.
Published 7 months ago by jethroTull

4.0 out of 5 stars **INCREDIBLE & ONE OF A KIND ->BUT NOISY!!**, November 2, 2011
Robin Andrew (Swansea, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jimmyjane Form 2 Waterproof Vibrator Pink
...or I so would have happily given it 5 stars!! I call mine "Jeannie" and I bought her in June of 2010; ALL my sex toys have names and Jeannie looks like a girl so I'll be referring to her as "she". So she truly IS an amazing and extremely unique sex toy and because she sits on a charger all day she's nice and STRONG if that's what you require, plus always READY FOR YOU. Here are the pro's, con's and other thoughts about her along with my experiences:

Pros:

1.) **THE BEST SEX TOY & VIBRATOR I'VE EVER HAD BY FAR -> YES, YES, YES!!!**
2.) Being waterproof is a great plus!!
3.) STRONG and INTENSE - WOW, you won't be disappointed!! (Just exactly as the sales girl told me at Larry Flynt's Sex Shoppe in West Hollywood, CA, "Hustler", where Jeannie was first purchased, but this is the LEAST expensive price I've seen her yet so BUY HERE FROM AMAZON!!)!!
4.) This baby's STRONG!! Anything AC or that comes with a charger you can't go wrong. Beware of sex toys that require batteries - it's a big red flag that they probably SUCK!!
5.) The variable intensity control is AWESOME and easy to access while in progress w/out interruption.
6.) The 4 different choices of vibes make it really cool altho you can control this manually by the way you or your partner applies the right amount of pressure to your "sweet spots".
7.) SUPER TRAVEL SIZE and holds a charge forever -> YES!!! Take her ANYWHERE!!!
8.) Small size and not bulky for home sex - I keep her inside my pillowcase on hot nights or under the pillow so I always know where she is to grab her fast!!
9.) Altho women in other reviews have complained about their inability of being able to know which buttons your pressing because they can't see them while in operation and likely while having HOT STEAMING SEX, (so this is uncool), I can tell you that you CAN EASILY learn to operate her completely by TOUCH in the dark, no problem at all, she Braille is NOT required - just a few BRAINS!! **TA-DA!!**

Cons:

*FIRST AND FOREMOST:) She makes the most "OBNOXIOUS NOISE" that is also stated on other women's reviews and videos about the Form 2 Jimmyjane. See more about this later).
2.) I don't like silicone anything because of the drag - you need lubricant BIG time. This is why GLASS is so cool but try finding a glass vibrator. I recommend "V" by Vie as the best.
3.) She's very expensive $$$.
4.) She's smaller than most vibrators but still too lumpy when she's between partners in the missionary position and can be distracting, (depending how much of a pain in the ass your partner is like mine).

Neutral:

1.) I feel the TWO independent motors in each "ear" are not necessary and really jacked up already EXPENSIVE price. Most women know if they are "left" or "right-clitted" and most are naturally left-clitted. Anatomy says it's "either" - "or" and I've never heard of both sides so I wonder if they could have built an optional ONE eared Jeannie sold at a lower price.
2. The cool unique design has both pro's and cons.
2.) My boyfriend referred to her as "a third party"...personally I think he's jealous. Last time we used her I was on a 2 pillows and he was behind me and I asked if he felt ok then and he was like "NO!! STAY JUST AS YOU ARE -> BOTH OF YOU!!" **HA!!**

(She massages his balls too in this position while keeping me turned on full-tilt!!)

*--->The WORST problem: Yeah, that TERRIBLE NOISE is truly "OBNOXIOUS"!! And she'll do it upon increasing the intensity of the vibrations AND many times just spontaneously out of the blue which totally SUCKS and wicked interrupts the mood with a partner AND alone, it's that distracting and annoying. There's a AWESOME video about the details and you can actually HEAR how this happens in this vid...I'm trying to find it now so please do come back for the link - it's the BEST VID on the Form 2 Jimmyjane I've ever seen and very explicit regarding all functions -> GOTTA SEE THIS & the vid creator is wonderful!! I seriously hope for the high price that the Jimmyjane Company addresses this problem and SOON TOO!!

(But I've seen others in this price range that don't hold a candle so by comparison she's still the BEST sex toy in spite of the money).

Don't buy all kinds of expensive cleaners and sterilizers - the instructions say simply used soap & water and it's been working just fine for me.

I HATE silicone & you waste tons of lubricant with it!! The BEST one to buy that goes the furthest by far is "V" by Vie and sold here but you can go directly to the [...] Vie website and got the best deal there. These have no junk in them and are VERY slippery!! The best ones are the regular, (blue band), the white band one for extra sensitive skin is the absolute BEST and the blue band gel, (not the "cold" one - that's a light blue band), is good for anal sex and insertable silicone sex toys. A little of this stuff goes a LONG way so it's very cost effective.

My best advice I can give anyone about buying sex toys is that GLASS is the CLEANEST and the SAFEST also requiring the least amount of lube. You can boil glass too. Course, the downside is I have not found any glass vibrators yet and they don't bend. But my little Jeannie with the BIG BANG between my legs is my FAVORITE so far, (along with a glass rod to enhance pleasure more intensely if your partner's too tired or being a lazy pain to get in on the action). Yes, a BIG BANG - TRUST ME...as the girl in the shoppe told me, "BUY THIS, I HAVE ONE MYSELF AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS - IT'S MY FAVORITE SEX TOY BY FAR!!"

**SO HAVE A BLAST & BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!**
:D :D ;D

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY SH**...OH MY....AHHHHHHSHFJKSDHFJKH, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Jimmyjane Form 2 Waterproof Vibrator Pink
Ok, so I'm a little bit of a hypocrite because I ALWAYS rely on reviews but I never write them.

Well, this product warrants the very first review out of me because it is AMAZING.

I've only bought one vibrator in the past, and it was a cheap-o little thing that took one AA battery and broke after a couple of weeks. I decided on the Form 2 after reading review after review left me intrigued.

The different modes and speeds are perfectly engineered to help take your pleasure to the next level. My favorite is the oscillating mode, which gives me orgasms like I've never experienced before in my life. Delicious is the only way to describe how this toy makes me feel. I've only had this for one weekend, and I've come more times than I could count. It was an expensive indulgence, but I've already gotten my money's worth out of it. I sound like every other reviewer when I say, "worth every penny."

It's like a professional masseuse for my clit, and it's nothing short of titillating. It makes my legs shake and makes me makes the craziest O-faces that I almost wouldn't want anyone else to witness lol. I'm sitting in the airport right now and all I can think about is getting to my destination to whip it out again! I'm officially addicted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty gosh darn awesome., October 10, 2013
I find it difficult to say enough nice thinks about this particular vibrator. The power is surreal for the size. This thing is on par with the Hitachi Magic Wand, and it's a teeny fraction of the size. I particularly enjoy how portable and handy this is. Spending time with your favorite person in public? This thing vibrates so much it'll make them think their pants aren't even there. Don't worry about accidental activations, it's got a travel lock! Pretty easy to figure out, too. The only complaint I heard was when the battery ran out. Two and a half hours later.

There are vibrating motors in each one of the 'ears', and they generate a sweet spot in the middle that sends pleasurable oscillations into whatever flesh happens to be between them. For women or men, this thing is good fun.

Based on this first purchase alone, I will be investigating Jimmyjane products much more thoroughly. Build quality, battery longevity, aesthetically pleasing design and even the classy charging station make this a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars y47(1@*$!@#$(slkdhf$^*@$, March 15, 2014
HOLY
MOTHER
OF
GOD

I have owned a plethora of other toys, none of which have performed as well as this one.

Pros:
fits perfectly in your hand for use alone or together
extremely powerful
waterproof
no batteries

Cons:
visually appealing to nosy toddlers (lock it up)

This little thing packs a punch. With traditional toys it took a long time to climax, If I could at all. With this I climaxed very quickly. It was so powerful I started crying during sex (tears of ecstasy).

This is literally the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding? FANTASTIC, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Jimmyjane Form 2 Waterproof Vibrator Pink
Love this thing. Powerful, lots of different speeds/settings. Honestly, it's so good if my husband left me I'd probably be a week before I noticed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken charger, September 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you want a Mind Blowing Orgasm, January 15, 2014
J Mann (CENTENNIAL, CO) - See all my reviews
This thing takes my wife to the mountain top every single time. It's pricey, but worth every penny. IF YOU LOVE POWER THEN THIS IS YOUR TOY!!! This little baby packs quite a ridiculously powerful punch. I like this thing because it takes care of the outside while I'm taking care of the inside. Ladies: buy this and cum in every position you can think of...even positions where you usually don't. Buy this thing or you're a fool.

5.0 out of 5 stars best vibe ever, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Jimmyjane Form 2 Waterproof Vibrator Pink
the best personal vibe I've ever owned -intense vibration -small enough to fit in your hand or between you and your partner ...plus it's waterproof and rechargeable

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep FIVE stars, April 13, 2014
I am INCREDIBLY sensitive. So finding a toy that is able to do it's job while not causing pain can be a challenge. Either toys are too strong or not strong enough. This is so perfect. The different settings are easy to find and use, it holds a charge for a very long time, it is discreet when I travel, and it is super easy to use on myself when I'm with a partner. This is like the holy grail of bullets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strong, March 18, 2014
Wife loves this and it helps keep things spicy. I would highly recommend this to someone who is looking for an enhanced experience.

ARRAY(0x9a8a52ac)