5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty scent
If you love a sweet flowery scent this is for you. Its my favorite. I wear it all the time.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough
This scent is nice. I will admit though, it's not my favorite Jo Malone scent. Ill stick with the Blackberry bay.
Published 11 months ago by Alexander T. Gafford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty scent, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede 4 Vial Spray .05 oz / 1.5ml. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting a bottle of perfume and I have ..., August 1, 2014
I was expecting a bottle of perfume and I have had difficulty in finding a bottle, however the samples were lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 28, 2014
Wonderful scent. Not too sweet or heavy. It's very clean. This is not an overpowering scent, very fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 2, 2014
Perfect for my purse or any traveling. Let's me change my fragrances because of cost and amount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peony and Blush, July 13, 2014
Maryann (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Love the scent. Great sample sizes, however after a few spritzes the vial was half empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and sophisticated. And lasts a long time on ..., July 25, 2014
Soft and sophisticated. And lasts a long time on the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars opulent fragrance, July 7, 2014
I love this parfume and I can't wait to buy a big bottle. Shipped fast and was in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would have liked to buy a larger amount of this wonderful perfume ..., July 4, 2014
This product was as described. I would have liked to buy a larger amount of this wonderful perfume for a birthday present, but these samples enabled me to include them with another gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, June 11, 2014
Smells good but not like the sample I had from a store. Not sure it was really the right fragrance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but Nice Samples, June 4, 2014
These small spray vials are perfect to toss one in a handbag, to keep in an office drawer, etc. For the price, although small, you get 4 of them. An excellent way to try a new perfume.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›