From the Back Cover
Do You Need a Good Job?
Shorten your search, increase your confidence and learn how tap the hidden job market. Here is your complete reference for conducting an effective job search that will put you in a great new job. Why settle for less?
You will discover how to:
* Create the mental attitudes that will unleash positive energy to energize and motivate yourself
* Generate strategic and creative approaches to uncovering leads in the hidden job market
* Write a resume that will make the phone ring with interview offers
* Network with friends and professional acquaintances effortlessly and easily enlist their help in connecting you with excellent job leads
* Show prospective employers compelling reasons they need to hire you now without feeling intimidated by the idea that you are "selling yourself"
* Negotiate the highest compensation possible even in less than ideal economic conditions
* Land a job you love even in a bad economy
The strategies in this book have helped hundreds break out of the crowd and start a new career even in hard times. Don't wait any longer to get the job you want and need!
About the Author
Bud Clarkson, a professional career consultant, speaker and author, helps people seeking new or better employment discover effective job search strategies and skills. In training seminars, speaking engagements and private consultations, Bud has a unique gift for communicating big ideas in simple terms (often with a little dash of humor) and helping people grow in their confidence to learn new skills, overcome life’s obstacles and achieve their goals.