5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product.
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
Published 12 months ago by Taylor Norberg

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
Published 13 months ago by tyoungs

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, January 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product., February 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Organizer works perfectly for makeup., January 29, 2015
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative packing indeed!, March 9, 2014
Blossom "tango lover" (westlake village, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
I haved looked for a toiletry bag for quite some time. This roll up version holds a lot and has clear pockets so you can see what you actually packed. I wish it was jut a little bigger since it won't hold many of my lotions and hair products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollup Bath Organizer, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
Just what I was looking for to take on an upcoming trip to keep all my personal items in one place. This organizer is well-designed with roomy zip o=pockets to comfortably store all of my personal bath items!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the hard to pack toiletries, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
This did meet my expectations, but when you do fill it to capacity it becomes a bit bulky when rolled up. I need to experiment more with the placement of it in my luggage.

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
all I can really say is it works not bad not great item lol..once you pack it you cant roll it up as nice as it seems in the photo though

3.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
I am on the road (driving) a lot and need a bathroom organizer I can carry the things I use a lot of. This case may be good for airline restrictions but is poor for what I wanted it for (example: I carry a full size can of aerosol deodorant. It doesn't come close to trying to fit in any of the compartments.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! It folds and it maintains it's shape, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
I like this. I know, it's a simple clear bathroom organizer. But I take it when I travel and I can see what I am searching for.

Cheers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Roll Up Bathroom Organizer (Health and Beauty)
This carrier is only good for travel size products. No full size products could fit in it. It is durable and good for travel but can't fit but two travel size in each compartment

Roll Up Bathroom Organizer