5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy
If it's too cold to drop your pants or hike up your skirt, you need this.

If you don't know what kind of critters are around or what plants you are brushing against, you need this.

If an area is a bit too crowded and there are no facilities, and you don't want to expose yourself, you need this.

Easy to clean: spray cleaner, rinse it off,...
Published on February 1, 2012 by M. Heck

3.0 out of 5 stars only downside is
the only downside I see with this product is that it does not allow you to direct the flow away from your body. There are other female urinals where the tube portion at the bottom is flexible in order to allow you to point the flow away from your legs and feet.
Published on January 19, 2012 by trekker gal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, February 1, 2012
M. Heck (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
If it's too cold to drop your pants or hike up your skirt, you need this.

Easy to clean: spray cleaner, rinse it off, pat it dry with paper towel, stow it for next time. Threaten to clean with husband's tooth brush if he laughs when you use it.

I just can't imagine anyone wanting to leave a video review for this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars only downside is, January 19, 2012
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly convenient! It won over my very reluctant wife!, August 22, 2012
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I bought this so that my wife and daughters could use the "Little John portable urinal" (a wide-necked plastic container) that I keep aboard our sailboat in case "nature calls" when there is no bathroom nearby. Until now, I've been the only one who could use the Little John because it's not designed for the female anatomy. But the Lady Elegance P EZ device makes it very simple for women to capture and direct the flow of urine into the bottle.

My wife looked at me like I was crazy when I showed her the P EZ for the first time, but by sheer coincidence, she had been asked by her doctor to collect a large urine sample, so with a little goading, she gave it a try. As soon as she emerged from the bathroom after the first use, she said, "They should give these out to every woman when they collect urine samples. It's so much easier!" Now that she has used it three or four times, she's already looking forward to not having to "hold it" for long periods while we're out sailing. Given how reluctant she was, the P EZ MUST be very convenient and effective to win her over so quickly. I'm thrilled because it means fewer interruptions to sailing in order to find a bathroom. Highly recommended!

[UPDATE: I noticed most of the negative reviews appear to be confused about how the product operates. This is NOT a container to pee into, but an anatomically shaped funnel that will guide your urine into a container. Based on the instructions and my wife's comments, here is how to use it: Unzip your pants and press the upper end of the funnel between your legs. The larger edge of the funnel (with a small round logo) goes in front, while the smaller edge extends back between your legs to capture the urine. Use light pressure to seal the silicone rim against your skin. Excessive pressure will deform the funnel or pinch the tube, causing leaks or obstructing the flow. With light pressure, the urine will funnel down the tube, which is long enough to direct the flow into a receptacle (a container, toilet, or shrub). For a good travel container, I recommend the "Little John Portable Urinal" which is sized well, made of stiff durable plastic, and has a secure screw-on lid.]

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY! I can PEE!, August 9, 2011
Rebecca B. (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
tested it out before I head off to that big dust devil of a party in Nevada. I can stand up and pee like the big boys now, in my big girl pants!

WOOHOO!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stand up and be free, August 3, 2012
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
This is not the first item of this sort I have tried. Without naming names I will try to compare.
For years I worked outside the home making house calls and found myself stranded so I found this type of product.
The first one was hard and white, it is wonderful I have used it for years.
Lately, maybe because I know I have an option like this I have been drinking a lot and when I use the other one I tend to overflow in the small top portion.
This one looked like it may stop this problem and it really does. I am a big walker and go for hours, and since you cannot go without water this is the perfect type of product.
Trust me when I started to walk long distances I tried to drink less so I did not have to GO and got myself a very bad infection.
Now some of you may be laughing but hey what do your men do when they are drinking outside the house? You got it, they just unzip and take care of business and that is what this allows us ladies do it, and yes I am a lady and I use this, why not?.

The good and the bad, the good is that it has a large top portion to hold the water in so it does not overflow when you are in an urgent way. It projects the liquid away from the body very nicely. It is soft and pliable which is good but can be bad because if you are not careful you can squeeze it an have an accident.
It is a bit larger which I am going to have to get used to, the other smaller one is less conspicuous and if someone sees you in a distance they cannot tell what you are doing if your back is turned. The other thing is, it does not appear to have the same liner as the other one, they use a coating that allows the liquid to flow out and it does not leave any residue at all,, this one has to be wiped clean and that is a bother.
But I have two vehicles and I could use both and they will be used. If you are hesitant about trying this don't be, it works and it frees you to go out and not have to look for ladies rooms all the times. Aanother thing is I use these even when I am using a public room, you all know how some of those outhouse type facilities are, standing up is the most sanitary.
It comes with a carrying pouch but to me it is useless just get a larger ziplock bag it will be less of a bother to get in and out.

I was just reminded of a incident, during my trip to Mexico we took a bus to Oaxaca and when they stopped the bus they pointed to behind the building and that is where we were supposed to squat. All the ladies did since they were used to it, I wound up holding and was very uncomfortable, I really could have used this then.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great!, October 23, 2011
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I can't believe there were no drips. Don't pee on concrete though, it may splash on your shoes. Also, I feel confident that if someone were to see me from afar, it doesn't matter because they would not suspect that a woman could be peeing standing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 18, 2011
Mawrtyr (Atlanta, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I am super impressed with how easily this can be positioned, and it is easy to use. I practiced in the bathroom a few times, and it works great. No back flow or spillage. The only drawback is the pee splatters a bit on the toilet seat, but I suppose that isn't an issue when using it in the woods while camping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 8, 2013
J. Feuerbacher (Manchester, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I've started hiking, and I wanted to find a device that would let me pee without having to squat and pull my pants all the way down. The reviews of this product sounded promising, so I ordered it. I like its shape and thought it would do a better job of controlling a big stream of urine.

I practiced with it first, as recommended, but practicing in your own bathroom is a different matter from using it in the woods. First of all, if you are wearing jeans or nonstretch pants with a zipper, you might as well forget it. To keep it from leaking, you have to have plenty of room to seat it just right and to hold it tightly into place. There just isn't room in a pair of zip-up pants; there's not enough give to the fabric, so you really need to pull down your pants, which defeats the whole purpose. The silicone it's made of is very soft, and it collapses easily, resulting in leaks. I used it a first time on one hike without a leak, but on the same hike the second time I used it I had pee all over my pants. Not good!

After my experience with this product on several outings, I decided to try one that's more rigid, so I ordered Krista's Cups - pStyle. I'm in love! It does exactly what I want it to do, with no leaks whatsoever. I suppose that if you're wearing very loose pants with an elastic waistband that you can pull far away from your body, you might have better luck with Lady Elegance. But I would never trust it again, especially on a long backpacking trip when I don't have an extra pair of pants to change into.

4.0 out of 5 stars serves it purpose, August 19, 2011
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
Nice since I had ankle surgery and didn't want to try to make my way to bathroom in the middle of the night.
Useful in other places I'm sure indoors and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars For more than camping, September 9, 2011
This review is from: P Ez Travel Urinal
I bought this for my mother because she has severe back problems and cannot sit down easily. I thought the less she has to sit the better. She is very happy to have it.

P Ez Travel Urinal