Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment95 of 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
0Comment59 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on March 9, 2014
I haved looked for a toiletry bag for quite some time. This roll up version holds a lot and has clear pockets so you can see what you actually packed. I wish it was jut a little bigger since it won't hold many of my lotions and hair products.
on February 20, 2014
I am on the road (driving) a lot and need a bathroom organizer I can carry the things I use a lot of. This case may be good for airline restrictions but is poor for what I wanted it for (example: I carry a full size can of aerosol deodorant. It doesn't come close to trying to fit in any of the compartments.)
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2014
This did meet my expectations, but when you do fill it to capacity it becomes a bit bulky when rolled up. I need to experiment more with the placement of it in my luggage.
on March 28, 2014
all I can really say is it works not bad not great item lol..once you pack it you cant roll it up as nice as it seems in the photo though
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
review image
on May 2, 2014
This carrier is only good for travel size products. No full size products could fit in it. It is durable and good for travel but can't fit but two travel size in each compartment