Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 15.75" x 9.25" x 2"|Change

on January 29, 2015
After having this bathroom organizer for a while (almost 3 months now) I figured I'd update my review. There is very little counter/cabinet space in my bathroom and most makeup bags are too unorganized for my taste, so I bought this organizer. It generally hangs from one of my shower curtain hooks - the stretchy tie is very long, but handy if you need to roll up the bag and wrap the cord around it (looping it around the button) to keep it closed. I took a trip recently, and it was awesome to simply unhook this bag, roll it up and have all my essential makeup good to go.

For those that are looking for a bag that will fit shampoos, lotion and a plethora of larger items - I'm not sure this is for you. I purchased this to use as a makeup organizer, however, and I am thrilled with my purchase.
review image
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Bought it for vacation for my shampoo, hair products, toothpaste/brush, etc... Liked the idea you could hang it up. It's way smaller than I expected and doesn't fit much at all. It basically fits sample size products. Would make a great make-up bag...
on August 14, 2015
I actually love it so far! It fits a lot of things! When I first saw it I was like woah this is so small! but it's actually pretty spacious!
review image review image
on February 16, 2014
Perfect for traveling! I use it everywhere I go! Great quality, not made cheap. I love that it rolls up so I can have more room in my suitcase for other items.
on March 9, 2014
I haved looked for a toiletry bag for quite some time. This roll up version holds a lot and has clear pockets so you can see what you actually packed. I wish it was jut a little bigger since it won't hold many of my lotions and hair products.
on April 1, 2016
I really wanted to love this organizer, but I'll settle for like. I don't have a large make-up collection, just the basics. I needed something organized that kept everything together, and was a quick grab & go. This looks to be well made and the price was great; it's a nice bag. Delivery only took a few days. The only physical flaw I can see in mine is the button looks like it's missing some threads, to where I feel I need to be easy on it and try not to stress it anymore. I think it does the job for what it's made for, but I would say it's more for the travel make-up collection (which, to be fair, I think is the purpose of this design). It does fit my collection comfortably, but I'm not happy that it doesn't roll up better. For my needs, I think I'm going to look for something else. I'm sure I'll be able to find another use for it though, so it's not a complete waste. And yes, I would recommend this product to others, but for a smaller collection.
review image review image review image review image
on July 5, 2015
Mine arrived today and it's horrible. The zippers for the little pockets are all broken. The place where the chord that holds the entire thing together is has been ripped open. I've never had so much buyers regret in my life.
review image
on February 20, 2014
I am on the road (driving) a lot and need a bathroom organizer I can carry the things I use a lot of. This case may be good for airline restrictions but is poor for what I wanted it for (example: I carry a full size can of aerosol deodorant. It doesn't come close to trying to fit in any of the compartments.)
on April 14, 2014
This did meet my expectations, but when you do fill it to capacity it becomes a bit bulky when rolled up. I need to experiment more with the placement of it in my luggage.
on January 12, 2016
It makes a perfect makeup bag. I love it. If fits a great amount of things as well. ! I'd recommend it. !
review image review image review image review image