5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, fast acting high quality product!!
Published on July 15, 2012 by Lullabyles

3.0 out of 5 stars better prices
could have bought it for less at ace hardware but the product itself is good. I should have done better research on price
Published 17 months ago by margie thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, fast acting high quality product!!, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Jobe's 09526 Organic All Purpose Granular Fertilizer 4-Pound Bag (Lawn & Patio)
I bought this product because it was affordable and organic. I live in the Pacific Northwest and our short growing season limits the production of my garden and since we had a long stretch of no sun and too much rain nearly all of my garden was stunted looking and puny. Three days after I fertilized the garden I was astounded at how much growth there was. My zuchs and other squash literally doubled in size. My tomatoes are growing greener and are absolutely covered in blooms. It has been 2 weeks now, and I see now my garden is going to be fruitful,so I am going to buy another bag since this one did so much for my gardening efforts. I am very selective about writing these reviews and usually don't bother but this stuff is really great, and organic and doesn't burn the plants at all. Every single plant in the garden improved and I have spent way more, with way less impressive results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snack food for vegetables., November 25, 2011
This is the second batch of this organic fertilizer I have bought. I try to keep things organic in my vegetable patch and like to grow heirlooms as much as possible. Hey, why not try to preserve heirlooms! Anyway, I swear that the plants look upon this fertilizer as SNACK FOOD. I am very, very pleased with the incredible spread of vegetables sprinting up at a record setting pace. My bok choys have gone from "just beginning" to "hey, look at us" in a matter of two weeks. Peas are reaching to the heavens and beyond, etc. What is so nice about this fertilizer is that I only needed one kind to satisfy the wants and needs of all my vegetables and they are saying "thank you" every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars It STINKS!, December 30, 2012
I bought this fertilizer for my all organic garden, and works great for that. The only thing I didn't account for is how bad it would smell, so when I used it indoors the whole place started to smell like multiple things died and sat for weeks. You don't want to use this in an enclosed space because you may find yourself gagging.

Beyond the smell it works really great, in fact I've use it on a small banana tree and I see a noticeable improvement in growth, every day I wake up to bigger leaves, and a taller plant. While I cannot say this is good for a big scale garden (not trying until spring) it's certainly good for a smaller one. If you have a big garden you may want to try a bulk store for buying this stuff, I think I'm going to try finding it in 50-pound bags for mine.

Also, with this fertilizer you must mix it in with the soil, I made the mistake the first time by laying it just on top of the soil. You have to put it at least 2 inches into the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars dramatic change for begonias, February 29, 2012
I added one or two teaspoons on top of the soil of my potted plants and the fertilizer has a minimal positive effect except for the wax begonias which became much healthier. It's winter and the begonias were on their last legs, yet within a few weeks of adding this fertilizer they began growing rapidly, flowering, and the leaves increased in size 300%. After a few months the begonias are about six times fuller. I wasn't going to get any more wax begonias because most of them died and they were scraggly during the cold season, but now that I know how to help them I will get many more since for about 45 cents I can enjoy a large, lush, ever-flowering bouquet.

Adding Miracle-Gro helps, but most of the benefit is from Jobe's fertilizer. Also, I water the begonias every two days. I got these results placing the begonias in filtered sun, indoors during a cold winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, June 18, 2011
My container plants were looking stressed even though the miracle grow potting soil said it would feed them for three months. I put this fertilizer in and they all regained good color and growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fertilizer EVER!, April 17, 2013
I have used a lot of different fertilizers over the past 20 years. I've never seen plants respond so vigorously to a fertilizer as they did to this one! Whatever I put this on is happy, happy, happy! I used Jobe's Citrus Organic fertilizer on my lemon tree and it went crazy with new growth and blooms. Jobe's rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars If good fertilizer smells bad..., May 23, 2013
If fertilizer is judged by how bad it smells, with bad being the best, this stuff could grow potatoes on a polished bowling ball. That said, the plants in my vegetable garden must think it smells heavenly and couldn't get enough of it. My 20 x 20 garden plot is in a community garden area so competition with the other 20 gardeners and their plots is inevitable. A strict "organic fertilizers and pest control" rule is enforced. It's still very early in the game of a long season, but so far I am crushing the competition in the first quarter of game one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good soil additive, May 2, 2014
The key to using this is that it must be mixed in with the soil. It's a simple fertilizer that is ideal for long-term soil investment and soil cultivation, intended to create a sustainable nutrient balance with ideal moisture conditions, with the intended goal of assisting other soil treatment options. I've added azomite, Mycorrhizae Fungi, earthworm castings, sphagnum moss, and liquid kelp to organic garden soil and it seems to be working for the most part. The secret is getting ideal soil moisture and watering consistency to help sustain organic biodiversity and consistent decomposition. You may also notice that the nutrients you are adding a pretty mild, though that seems to be expected of organic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plants love it., April 19, 2013
My plants seem to be very happy since the first application of this organic fertilizer. Easy to use. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow does this stuff work., June 7, 2013
Jeremy Cook (Napoleon, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I put this stuff in my garden when I transplanted my seedlings and store bought veggies and those suckers took right off. My dad didn't use this stuff and all his store bought (same day, same items) veggies didn't show any noticeable growth in two weeks. My plants are waist height now and his are still just starting to branch (16" height maybe). This stuff makes for some healthy and hearty plants.