Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jobe's Rose Fertilizer Spikes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1Pack|Change
Price:$5.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 19, 2010
I have alot of gardening experience except with roses. When I moved into my husbands family home I inherited his grandmother's 70 year old rose bush which was in need of quite a bit of tlc. I was afraid of damaging the bush so I used Jobe's spikes for roses.Low and behold, after some select pruning and the food spikes, grandma's rose is once again growing and blooming.Thanks Jobe's!!!
on April 26, 2009
I love the Jobe's rose spike fertilizer. It goes into the ground where the nutrients are easily accessible to the rose roots. It doesn't get washed away during rain or waterings, so it's alway available to the plants. They're very easy to use and last 6 weeks. My roses sure do love the Jobe's fertilizer spikes and reward me with lots of fragrant blooms and healthy leaves.
on July 19, 2011
I've been using Jobe's rose fertilizer spikes for several years now. It is much more convenient than other fertilizers, which usually require re-applying every 2 weeks. One warning: the spikes are rated to last for two months, but I have found that two of my more 'fussy' roses really need to have new fertilizer after 6 weeks. (For those roses, the older leaves will start to turn brown and fall off as the plant makes new leaves.) Even so, they still make new rose buds. I recommend this product highly, and suggest a slightly more frequent re-application than on the package instructions.
on May 27, 2012
I bought a small bush rose for my front yard in 2010, used maybe 3 of the spikes on it total in the summer, another one the next spring and used the rest on the old rose bushes I had in the back. In 2011, I decided I liked how the bush in the front looked so much I'd buy two more bushes: Same supplier, same variety, same color, same size, same time of year when they were planted, same soil, mulch, everything, but an easier winter!...This spring I realized the two bushes I'd bought last year were not even close to the size the one I'd bought in 2010 was when it was 1 year old. I'd switched to a different fertilizer last year and that one year of growth with the Jobe's was the only difference in the bushes...so back to Jobe's I go.
on September 3, 2013
My roses were losing all the leaves that were turning yellow and I read about these spikes. I place the Spikes as was told on the item and my roses are looking so good and nice and healthy. Highly recommend this product.
on April 3, 2015
My roses are taking off like crazy. I fell like I feed them a grommet meal. The only thing that through me off was the amount you use on each rose bush depending on it's size. Other wise the result are fantastic.
review image review image
on May 24, 2015
Excellent product for roses. Last year I planted a row of Cloud 10 climbing roses along a non-descript wooden fence. Climbing roses take a year or two to get firmly rooted and productive with blooms. After only one year of being planted, these roses were fertilized with Jobe's spikes for roses. The blooms were amazing and made the plants looks as though they were at least five years cultivated. Highly recommend. Can't wait to see how magnificent these roses will be over time. My picture shows only half of the roses I planted along the fence.
review image
on May 5, 2011
I used this product the 1st year my Rose Bush was planted & my Rose Bush had to be re-Planted
& it is huge already and it has buds too. I just order more of Jobes Spikes they are a Miracle
in a bag!
on July 26, 2015
These were great and easy to use. I didn't notice too much of a difference in my roses, but they seem healthy and to be growing well. I was worried they'd burn the roots because some fertilizers can be too strong, but I didn't have that problem with these at all.
on June 24, 2015
My roses have been out of this world this year with huge beautiful buds and I have these fertilizing stakes to thank. They are extremely easy to use. My neighbors are always complimenting me on my roses and asking what I use.