‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best strap I could find, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
I love the bright color (less chance to leave a black camera behind somewhere) and also that the fact that the strap self-tightens if you let go. I am using it with my Nikon D7100 and have no worries about hanging a $1000 camera from this strap. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect safety item for DSLR, June 8, 2014
Guy Tower (Glendale, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
with that strap, I was able to finally get rid of my neck strap . This wrist strap is safe, convenient, functional and out of the way when I shoot pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
i hate neck straps. this wrist strap is perfect for me. High quality materials and i like the fact that the weight of the camera causes it to tighten automatically if you need to let go of the camera and don't wish/need to set it down to use your hand for something else momentarily. and i LOVE that i could order it in a color other than black. Too many black cords, etc. to deal with already.

5.0 out of 5 stars great strap !, May 4, 2014
Karen Alexander (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
I just picked up an Olympus Stylus 1 and disliked the neck strap for it so i thought I'd try this. It is perfect ! My camera is close and ready to use while feeling safe and secure on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect strap, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
This is the best strap I've ever tried, It takes your DSLR camera to another level of protection, I fully recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little Expensive For What You Get, But A Great Strap Overall!, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
The Joby DSLR Wrist Strap is a great addition to my working camera kit. I like to hand-hold my cameras during long, all-day shoots, so I bought one of these to check out. One of the things that drew me to the Joby is its clean and simple design. I appreciate the understated look and lack of a glaring brand name. I was considering the Canon WS-20 strap at first, based on all the positive reviews, but I couldn't get over the huge "CANON" logo dominating the strap. The Joby seems well made and supports the weight of my DSLR and pro-level zoom lenses well, although the thinner webbing, which measures approximately 10mm (3/8") wide, could easily become uncomfortable if the camera was left hanging for extended periods. However, my intended use of the strap is just as a back-up in case the camera slips or gets bumped out of my hand, so the thinner strap is a plus, as it reduces bulk and packs into my camera cases and bags easily. The sliding loop opens and shuts with ease, allowing all but the biggest-fisted photographers to don the strap quickly and cinch it down comfortably. I'm a taller guy with medium to medium-large sized hands and I find the overall length of this strap is just right, being not so long as to allow the camera to dangle uncontrollably and not so short that I can't get my hand through the loop easily. I feel this strap is slightly overpriced for what it is, however I'm happy with my purchase and have ordered another one for my second camera body. Considering the limited number of good quality straps available at this price point, the Joby represents a very good value for most users. Moreso if you can catch it on the low end of the price range through Amazon ($10 shipped in my case for the Charcoal version!). Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I realized that a wrist strap would probably be better for me, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
When I found myself wrapping the neckstrap of my DSLR around my wrist all the time, I realized that a wrist strap would probably be better for me. This one works great. The strap is thick and sturdy-feeling, and once you get it attached to your camera, there's no extra material flapping around. I carry a Canon Rebel SL1, so it's very small and light for a DSLR, and dangles from my wrist almost unnoticeably. I have enough slack in the strap to hold and operate the camera comfortably, and it cinches down when I let the camera hang. The camera hangs within reach of your fingers, but out of the way if you want to use that hand for something (be careful about whacking it into door handles and railings because you forgot it was there!) I am so much happier when not dealing with a neck strap making me hot or interfering with hair, scarves, necklaces, and purse straps, and it takes a lot less room in a bag without a big neck strap to stuff in.

The little black line stitched into the midpoint of the green strap is a stopper, so it only cinches so tight, to avoid strangling your hand completely. It might not tighten all the way on people with freakishly tiny wrists, but it should still be small enough to not slip over their hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it almost impossible to drop your gear, convenient, stays out of the way!, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
Easily the best hand strap to keep your camera secure while not taking up a huge amount of space or being cumbersome like most neck straps.

Neck straps have always been a pain to me. They rarely wind up around my neck, and they usually just wind up getting in the way.

These are great for those of us who like to carry our cameras in our hands, but they also work if you use a monopod for extra security in knowing that you're not going to drop your pricey gear.

We also use different color Jobys to identify cameras so we don't have to mark them, just a side benefit.

I recommend these to every new/experienced photographer. They're small, lightweight, they very securely attach your camera to your wrist and make it pretty much impossible to drop your gear. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Wrist Strap, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
A perfect way to secure my MFT camera without the hindrance of a strap around my neck. Easy to install on the camera body, easy to don, very sturdy without being bulky, and secure in use. I got both the green and grey and this makes it simple to identify a camera body by sight when stored in my bag. I have only two improvements I'd make to this strap ... more colors and a detachable connection to the camera so a single strap could be swapped out for a sling when needed or the strap could be removed quickly when using a tripod to avoid camera movement in critical situations. Those two improvements aside, this strap is perfect for use on any camera with a standard lug. I like mine very much and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for your investment, September 5, 2014
John Blair (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green) (Electronics)
If you're like me, you spend most of your time shooting with your camera in your hand. Why wouldn't you? No matter how quick your holster/strap/whatever is, you're going to miss shots with your camera dangling from your neck/waist/wherever. Bulky hand straps are overkill, but you also don't feel quite confident betting thousands of dollars that your grip is unflappable.

Enter the Joby wrist strap - it just sits around your wrist when you're using it, tightens like a noose on the offchance you drop your camera, keeping your rig safe. There when/if you need it, not when you don't.

Great strap if you like holding your camera, and have somewhere to put it down when you're not using it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green)
$14.95 $12.17