Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joby JB01274-PWW DSLR Wrist Strap (Green)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 14, 2014
I love the bright color (less chance to leave a black camera behind somewhere) and also that the fact that the strap self-tightens if you let go. I am using it with my Nikon D7100 and have no worries about hanging a $1000 camera from this strap. Love it!
on November 17, 2014
A perfect way to secure my MFT camera without the hindrance of a strap around my neck. Easy to install on the camera body, easy to don, very sturdy without being bulky, and secure in use. I got both the green and grey and this makes it simple to identify a camera body by sight when stored in my bag. I have only two improvements I'd make to this strap ... more colors and a detachable connection to the camera so a single strap could be swapped out for a sling when needed or the strap could be removed quickly when using a tripod to avoid camera movement in critical situations. Those two improvements aside, this strap is perfect for use on any camera with a standard lug. I like mine very much and would recommend them.
on May 17, 2014
I wanted a wrist strap to use with my Sony NEX 6 instead of the neck strap that came with it. there were quit a few wrist straps options that I looked at on Amazon, but none of them seem to be up to the task of holding the weight of my camera securely. then I saw the Joby wrist strap .
when it arrived it looked smaller (thinner) than I thought it would be. but when I put it into use though it proved to be the prefect solution to what I wanted.
my only niggle is that the wrist opening is a little tight for my big hand and if I did drop my camera it might hurt my wrist. but at the same time this proves to be a plus for when I use a tripod, I can secure the strap around the neck of said tripod to ensure that if for some reason I haven't tighten the quick release enough, my camera wont fall off onto the ground. one of the reasons I purchased it in this color is in low light situations it can be clearly seen, weather I'm getting my camera out of my bag, or I'm securing it to my tripod and or wrist. there's less of a chance of me dropping this camera now.
on June 3, 2015
I really like this strap if you put it on and drop the camera it tightens up on your wrist so it cant slip off . Very well made and super strong. would prefer black but green is okay too and makes the camera more visible if it is just laying around
on September 8, 2014
I carry my Nikon DSLR in a camera bag on my saddle while trail riding. As an added precaution, I bought this strap so that when I pull it out of the camera bag I don't drop it. the strap is well made, good quality, very secure and comfortable and I feel that my camera is safe. There isn't much more to ask of a wrist strap. Plus I really like the bright lime green color which makes it easy to see and grab.
on October 31, 2014
Great wrist strap for my Olympus OMD EM10. Very comfortable and the green color is a nice touch. The wrist locking feature makes for a very secure experience. I was able to adapt the wrist strap for a quick connect and release using Op/Tech quick release connectors and can quickly change between the wrist strap and my Op/Tech Sling Strap.
on January 31, 2014
i carry around a sort of heavy bridge camera when traveling. I had upgraded to a padded neck strap, but find the wrist option much easier . It snugs up around my wrist and do wish it did something I could adjust to stop it from going totally tight, but figure I can finagle something there. I carried it around all day at Busch Gardens recently and found it so much less cumbersome that the neck strap. Stays on well, feels sturdy and the color says.. " Its mine!"
on April 28, 2015
Works great on Canon G11. I like the green, as it makes it easy to find camera and just grab the green strap. I like the way it tightens on your hand when after you start using it to prevent slipping off.
on March 18, 2015
Good price for a flexible strap with a noose on the end. Works well on my Olympus OMD camera. Fits the lugs perfectly and the green color is a way to separate two cameras , one grey and one green in the bag.
on February 19, 2015
I love this thing! I take product photos and my long strap was always getting in the way. I didn't want to go without the safety of a strap, and this is perfect to protect my camera from falls without being obtrusive. It seems very sturdy and I like the bright green.