Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 26, 2012
Jock Jams is an excellent collection of music. I play it primarily when I work out so I have extremly high energy music to exercise to. Sometimes I can do without the interlude between awesome songs (chant, cheers, etc.), but that's what makes Jock Jams what it is.
on May 6, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves it....... it arrived well and the price was ok....... I would recommend this to a friend.
on September 25, 2014
Good music to jam, run, and work out too if you like that era of music.
on February 10, 2002
I never take this CD out of my player! The song Nice and Slow by Usher is probably the best one on the disc! Buy it! It's worth it.
on March 18, 2015
Great
on August 30, 1999
Great CD!!! Get it NOW
on April 3, 2000
I am a dancer - we're talkin hip-hop and pom squad. This CD gets you PUMPED! Your heart gets racing and you can't stop. It's like a Mountain Dew - it will make you unstoppable. So buy it - the tunes are awesome!