5.0 out of 5 stars Jock Jams
My daughter absolutely loves it....... it arrived well and the price was ok....... I would recommend this to a friend.
Published 7 months ago by Linda Medard

1.0 out of 5 stars Jock Jams is getting worse as the new version comes out
This CD is not as good as Jock Jams 1 or 2. I think the songs in this CD are not popular in general. Having Jock Jams 1 and 2 would be enough. If you are looking for the sports game kinda songs, I recommend the series of "Greatest Sports Rock and Jams".
Published on January 4, 2001 by REI

1.0 out of 5 stars Jock Jams is getting worse as the new version comes out, January 4, 2001
REI (Yokohama, Japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)

2.0 out of 5 stars The purchase made was very disappointing., September 18, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
I have purchased all the Jock Jams CDs and really enjoy all of them with the exception of Jock Jams 5. I was extremely disappointed in the choice and tempos of music. I found myself tapping my feet to maybe one or two tracks tops. The previous 4 releases had better music, and I enjoy the mix at the end of the CD volume 3 and 4; Jock Jams 5 does not incorporate that into this CD. I feel that this is not as high of quality product as the other 4 Jock Jam CDs. I will be a little more cautious of purchasing Jock Jams Volume 6 if and when it released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jock Jams, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
Jock Jams is an excellent collection of music. I play it primarily when I work out so I have extremly high energy music to exercise to. Sometimes I can do without the interlude between awesome songs (chant, cheers, etc.), but that's what makes Jock Jams what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to Jam too!, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
Good music to jam, run, and work out too if you like that era of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 10, 2002
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
I never take this CD out of my player! The song Nice and Slow by Usher is probably the best one on the disc! Buy it! It's worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think this was good, but not compared to jock jams vol.3, November 14, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
this cd was good the sportscenter mega mix should have been there but if there's another jock jams jock rock or slam jams coming out i hope it will be a little more up to date with a mega mix,maybe a mega jam,& a few oldies if any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, August 30, 1999
Great CD!!! Get it NOW

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky High Energy Level!, April 3, 2000
This review is from: Jock Jams 5 (Audio CD)
I am a dancer - we're talkin hip-hop and pom squad. This CD gets you PUMPED! Your heart gets racing and you can't stop. It's like a Mountain Dew - it will make you unstoppable. So buy it - the tunes are awesome!

Jock Jams 5
Jock Jams 5 by Jock Jams (Series) (Audio CD - 1999)