Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jockey Men's Underwear Pro Performance Boxer Brief
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 24, 2013
I was a big fan of the under armor underwear, but these are more comfortable and more breathable
. the best I have worn.
on February 20, 2015
Grab these whenever you see them go on sale for ~18.00. They are by far the best underwear I've ever had. I tried 4 different Jockey pairs of underwear and these win, hands down. It's hard to tell in the picture but they have mesh zones in all the places you need them. The quality of the fabric used on these seems to be much higher quality than the regular microfiber boxer briefs. The cut is fantastic. The waistband isn't itchy and doesn't roll. It has a nice pocket up front for.. yeah, that. I like that they got rid of the maze hole in the front, there's just no reason for it. I haven't tried UA so I can't compare them but if you want a great fitting pair of underwear that are actually cut to fit the male anatomy, get these, you won't be sorry.
on December 28, 2013
These jockey underwear are true to fit and comfortable. Not to tight or baggy, give me room where I need it.
on May 12, 2015
I bought a small and it was a little tight, I bought a medium and the legs are a bit looser than I would like. I do have skinny legs however. nice product, I've lost an inch or so in the waste and my smaller ones fit fine. I like underwear that looks to look the same when I take it off at night as when I put it on in the am, this is it.
on March 29, 2014
These are FANtastic!

I'm more than a 'little' overweight, but the XXL size still fits very nicely with left-over expansion. Great fabric combination, machine washable, no shrinking. Black is a great color that shows no spots, stains or yellowing. No bleaching necessary like with 'tidy whities'. My 'boys' love these because they feel good & have very good pouch type support, with no fly to spring open or contribute to loss of support. Very manly, and stylish too!

I LIKE them. - You can get cheaper underwear, but probably not much better.

5 STARS - highly recommended.
Other Jockey styles are available, but, so far, I like the "8031" XXL Pro Performance black underwear the most.
on March 8, 2014
They run slightly larger than my underarmor and nike perf briefs. However they are a much better product. They are thicker material in the right places.
on June 17, 2015
These boxers are well made and I am sure to purchase more of them in the future. The XXL's are a bit too large, therefore, I will order smaller next time. I highly recommend!
on July 21, 2014
Thought they were going to be black, not expecting them to be blue, like them anyway. Somewhat tight fit, but I didn't need them to be to big.
on March 2, 2016
They feel great although I am not sure about the seams in the back. I purchased them for a long ruck march so hopefully they don't chaff.
on March 13, 2016
They are underwear, and chances are you are not a model! 20 bucks for a pair of drawers is fine if they help your self esteem.