Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2015
These are good underwear but for the price, wait until the Pro Performance Boxer Brief goes on sale for $17.99. They blow these out of the water. I have some of these, some of the sport microfiber (my least favorite, they run small and don't breathe well) and the Pro Performance. After I tried all three the Pro Performance fits better and are way more comfortable. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with these either. I just hate the way the cotton or cotton blend stretch out during the day, then the leg holes are baggy and they feel more like regular boxers than boxer briefs. Again, good underwear but if you can find the Pro Performance on sale, I'd get those for the same price.
on May 28, 2014
I've fallen absolutely in love with Jockey's new "performance" series. I've ordered one of each (cotton, synthetic, etc...) They all fit AMAZINGLY. So comfortable!!! I have no complaints in terms of cut, material, breathability, etc... However THIS particular type (i.e. cotton) has an annoying tag that pokes at my back. I'm optimistic it's just a manufacturing abnormality, because the other three versions have the same tag, and I don't feel it. This one just rubs me the wrong way (pun intended). Until I order a replacement of this particular one to confirm, they lose a star there.
on May 24, 2015
The waist seems to sit higher than on the other Jockey boxer brief styles.
I was surpised to get only one pair for this price, apparently I didn't pay attention. The other similar Jockey underwear come in two packs for the same price. I would not have paid this price for one pair.
on March 8, 2014
Though these Jockey Cotton Performance boxer briefs are a bit more expensive than the Jockey Performance Microfiber bb's, I like the feel of them better due to a percentage of cotton being blended in, warmer against the skin. However, I do like the Microfiber Performance bb's, and their cooler feel too (more summertime appropriate IMHO). Though both types of fabric can be worn no matter the season.

The "large" size fits me well in both of the two different types of Performance fabrics.( I'm 5'11" 185 lbs, 34 waist for reference).
The quality of these Jockey products is quite good. Love this underwear (if you can "love" underwear) ;)
Highly Recommend
on December 14, 2014
I really like the blend of materials in this boxer brief. I have worn the horizontal fly briefs for several years and find them more comfortable. I have tried both Jockey and Munsingwear, the two companies that make the horizontal fly briefs and prefer the Jockey as the fit is better.
on March 1, 2015
even though the med fit too small for me (I'm 5' 9" and 180 lbs) their customer service folks were super on the exchange for large. I do like the feel of the jocky's and they look really good (but just to warn you, you can't really have much of a gut and look good in these things - so they're great motivation for the weight loss/six pack :)
on October 26, 2014
Found these at Kohls a couple years ago and apparently so did everyone else because they are constantly sold out now. Thank goodness Amazon has them! I have about ten pairs that I have been wearing for about 3 years and I have yet to have a pair rip or fall apart! Very durable, VERY comfortable. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I have tried many of the "upscale" men's underwear that is advertised online and none of it can match the value, comfort, and durability of these. Extra points for being mostly cotton, I much prefer this blend over more synthetic ones.
on January 7, 2015
I thought $9.99 was a bit excessive for underwear, but these proved to be worth it for me. My job has me moving a lot and I found these to be just what I was looking for. They are very comfortable and the waistband is a good fit, not tight like other brands I have tried. The H-fit is awesome too.. everything stays where it needs to with no chaffing going on... you know what I mean guys.
on October 6, 2014
These are worth the price so far as they are definitely "pricey". If they last 52 wash cycles it will be worth it. I would recommend them for heavy people. The snug fit will make you look heavier. The meshed area keeps you cooler in the summer. If they hold up against wash cycles i'll keep buying these.
on August 21, 2013
I bought these because I wanted better "breathability" and sweat control. I find the fit comfortable, but the fabric is too heavy for summer for me. I look forward to trying them in winter. I love the top-fly design.

See 1 answered question