5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on board with the crew...
Published 24 months ago by Havamal

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit... for whom??
Published 21 months ago by Alex M. Funke

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit... for whom??, March 18, 2013
So if you're Michael Oher, this is probably a slim fit. Probably. I read good reviews on this and decided to give it a shot. The price looked right and Jockey is a good name, right? I am 6' 1", just under 180lb, fairly athletic build but not overly muscly. I would say this fit about the same, or possibly a bit bigger, than my standard fit Calvin Klein t-shirts... and about 3 inches longer, which drives me up the wall. Yes, that's a personal thing, and I recognize that many want their undershirts to reach halfway to their knees so they stay tucked in. If you're a big & tall guy looking for a decent quality, regular fit undershirt that won't come untucked, give this a shot. For the rest of you seeking a true slim fit undershirt, I am really impressed (albeit at a much higher price - $36) with the Calvin Klein Men's Prostretch Slim Fit Crew Neck Tee.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on board with the crew..., December 30, 2012
I have to where a suit everyday to the office. I am currently working in West Africa, where it is either hot and dry or hot and wet, depending on the season. So, I sweat like everyone else and therefore I wear a t-shirt everyday. This has been going on for years and I've go through dozens and dozens of t-shirts. But lately I have gone back time and again to Jockey slim fit cotton stretch t-shirts, for two reasons. First, they fit very well. The elasticity of the shirt allows it to hug your body in a comfortable way and leave no seam or wrinkle under my dress shirts. Secondly, they are a sturdy shirt. They go through some pretty rough washing and they come back clean and still holding their shape time after time. A very good product made from reliable fabric and sold at a reasonable price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Set up for disappointment due to poor quality control, August 27, 2013
I bought a set of these (2) & love them so much I bought another set (total of 4 now). They are very comfortable, fit great & just the right length. I went & bought yet another set, only to have it come an inch longer & seemingly a bit wider on the neck line. I verified them to be the same size & model (#8424). Not sure if I want to play this hit or miss game & be subjected to the extra time expenditure of returning them, so I'm looking to give these away to family member. It's unfortunate that Jockey doesn't have better quality control on these otherwise excellent t-shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft comfortable material, July 16, 2013
Got as a gift for my hubby. They didn't fit as tight as I thought they would being slim fit, but that was good because I accidentally bought slim fit instead of regular. They look very nice on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Undershirt, June 21, 2013
I bought these as a last chance for Jockey to redeem themselves. I'd been dealing with Jockey's pure cotton shirts that shrink and come untucked under dress shirts for too long.

I recently started looking into Tommy Johns and Mark Weldon shirts to replace the old Jockey's. While Tommy Johns were too thin and didn't live up to promises, the Mark Weldon ones are great.

That said, the Jockey one's are fairly comparable. Not quite as nice, but for 1/2 the price, I'll use Jockey as my go to undershirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars feel great, May 1, 2013
they feel great. Although if you like a tighter snugger fit and you consider yourself a medium in size, get a small instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding, January 25, 2013
By far the best undershirt and casual shirt that I have found. Extra long, allowing the shirt to stay tucked during a full day of work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be..., September 12, 2013
I've been a Jockey undershirt wearer for 25 years. This batch is different yet again. The new t-shirts are very bright white and the collars a very nice.
Sizing: Way way way bigger than I expected for a slim fit large. I'm 6 foot, 180 lbs and this t-shirt balloons out all over the place. The fit isn't even close. I suspect a medium would be better.
I'm also worried about the dreaded micro-fiber stench like I had with the previous set. The new stretch material seems to retain the nasty smell over time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another terribly made t-shirt, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Jockey Men's T-Shirts Slim Fit Cotton Stretch Crew - 2 Pack (Apparel)
I have no idea why these shirts are currently rated at 4 stars. It's obvious right out of the packaging that these are cheaply made t-shirts. The sleeves run short, and stretch out easily. The overall length of the shirt is short. The material is soft, but cheap. After one wash and dry, with the dryer on a low heat setting, my shirts looked like they had shrunk an entire size. I would say that my overall appearance in this t-shirt is that of a slob. The only T-shirts I've been able to find that are good, quality shirts that look great and hold up to abuse is the Stafford brand. And unfortunately, I haven't been able to find them on here. Only available at JcPenny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Undershirt, December 20, 2013
To me these are the perfect undershirts. Long enough that they stay tucked in. Just enough stretch so that they move with you. They seem to keep my armpits drier than other shirts. They are a little more slim fit than regular undershirts, which I prefer for wearing under a dress shirt.

I will continue to buy these as my undershirts from now on.