4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised
Published 10 months ago by Roscoe Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars Lower Price than Reebok
While these Jockey performance underwear are cheaper than Reebok and Under Armour, the fit is not nearly as good. I had expected longer inseam, but was most disappointed in the short distance between crouch and waist band. I will get some use of these, but much prefer longer inseam for use with gym shorts.
Published 2 months ago by David C. Kuykendall

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, September 17, 2013
I've been wearing boxer briefs for a long time now and i've always ran into the issue of them riding up in the thigh area which was always a hassle especially when working out. These were the regular cotton mid thigh boxer briefs that when initially put on, they would fit perfect but eventually would loose the elasticity from movement and activity. I finally broke down and decided to try these microfiber boxer briefs and I must say i am very pleased with the fit and feel. I am athletically built at 6' 220lbs with a small waist and muscular thighs so I wasn't sure if a medium or large would be better since my waist is small. I opted for the medium and they were a perfect fit, not too tight but held everything in place and best of all the legs didn't ride up from activity which was my biggest gripe with other boxer briefs. The material is breathable and gives you a cool feel which is perfect for working out and physical activity especially if you sweat a lot like myself. The price is decent since you get two in a pack for the price of one with some of the other competitors. I will definitely be purchasing more of these. Thanks for reading, hope this helps with your decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and Feel, October 7, 2013
I typically have a hard time with compression type shorts or underwear. But the fit and feel of these is really good. I don't like it too tight in my groin area and the feel of over restriction. These seem to be really perfect. I agree with some reviews about the front access when using the restroom but typically a two hand job does the trick :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey Men's Underwear Microfiber Performance Midway Brief, June 23, 2013
Love this underwear! I will never go back to regular underwear. The mid way briefs have a long leg for added comfort. I reccomend the Microfiber Performance type to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, November 30, 2013
Literally the best under wear I have ever owned. I got under shirts just like this and couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boxer briefs among many tested, January 3, 2014
I went through half a dozen brands before i settled on these for the following reasons:these are light weight, they provide excellent support, don't ride up and stay snug around the thighs. the only possible downside is their length but for me they are perfect, even with shorts but some may feel they are too long as they do reach almost to the knee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Undah-pants, November 3, 2013
Fit was amazing - like a glove for your thighs. Great for lounging or exercise. The microfiber feels great and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy One size larger to last longer, October 2, 2013
After buying this type of underwear from different companies, I discovered, if you want them to last longer than about 26 washings, buy one size larger. That way when they shrink, and they will shrink, you can get a year or so out of them. Also, never put them in a dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars ahhhh, September 6, 2013
I swear I have like 40 pairs of Jockey underwear, ​I just loved them soo much. They are comfy, they don't ride up, and the fabric is very cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I Hoped!, May 28, 2013
These briefs are awesome. I couldn't be more pleased with them. They're great from both a perfomance standpoint and fit standpoint. I consider myself a very active individual. I work out 5 days a week and play pick up games whenever I can. These briefs have been the perfect companion. I feel comfortable and loose with these on. They're breathable as well. Overall I love them and will buy more when needed. I would definitely recommend them to any individual who is active and participates in sporting activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Star brief's, May 9, 2014
worn mid briefs for many years. jockey gets a 10 on these. the cotton briefs streach out and get baggy. not micro-fiber. also the waitsband on jockey do no roll up as others i have bought. searched and searched for these last summer and i quess jockey shevled them and i had to by underarmor (almost 2 times as much price wise) and addidas. bought 10 pair and was so glad last week to toss all of them as i found these and bought 6 pair. i'm back now to get another 6. Please jockey DO NOT QUIT making these as they are the best brief's made.

Rate and Discover Movies