Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2010
If you guys out there are considering a switch in your boxer briefs to something a little more supportive, these things are pretty cool. Keeps your junk from interfering with your stride, keeps things looking good, and easy over the top flap works well for the men's room as well as "quickies".
on February 11, 2012
I may not be used to this type of fit, but they are kind of longer than underwear (boxers, boxer briefs) that I am used. They fit very snugly to my, admittedly, skinnier thighs. Its not too constricting, but noticeable. I would also consider these a "warmer" type of underwear, as they cover more and keep a lot of the heat in. For me, they're not for everyday use. But I have found them to be a really useful base layer for outdoor winter activities, such as jogging or hiking in and around NYC. I could not wear these in the summer.

Construction and quality is good.
on January 7, 2014
Obvious that JOCKEY is not being to the standards that it once was. Product fit good, was comfortable when I first put them on. However product has already started severe un raveling and has split in the seam of one of the products.
on October 29, 2013
These are the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever worn. I've used these exclusively for years and wouldn't use any other. Hey, they fit my shape. I got stuff that sticks out and these give a place for it to go.
on September 25, 2013
Even in a flaccid state, my penis is large and thick and I have a difficult time finding a pair of underwear that is comfortable. If I aim my penis down into the pouch, my bulge is even more prominent. Couple that with preferring a slim fit pant and my crotch is the center of attention. The Jockey Men's Underwear Pouch Boxer Brief is fun and comfortable. The only issue I have occurs when I have an unexpected boner. I feel like my penis is in a straight jacket struggling to get out. Sometimes I have to stop in the middle what I'm doing and make an obvious adjustment. Afterward, I find myself quoting Martin King out loud, "Free at last, free at last..." All that to say, YES! I recommend this product.
on May 16, 2013
I've been wearing Munsingwear underwear for 20 years. I've seen them go downhill. While reading a review for them here on Amazon, a person mentioned that Jockey had a good pair of pouch opening boxer briefs. I ordered 4 pair and they are great! The material is good quality. The fit is very nice. They don't stretch out badly after a day's wear. The pouch does what it is supposed to do, offer support. I find them very comfortable and the fit lasts all day. With my old drawers, I had saggy britches by noon.

I'll be ordering another 4 pairs so I have some for the whole week.
on September 4, 2013
Bought these for my guy and he is VERY picky about his undies and yet he has started wearing this kind versus his brief styled ones since these have arrived. If he likes them, they have to be fairly comfortable (trust me, I do mean picky) and he happens to enjoy the color as well. I would recommend them!
on August 5, 2013
If you're looking for a pair of underwear that keeps your balls from sticking from the side of your leg, these are the ones! The only reason I don't give these five stars is that the waist feels a bit high - like 1980's mom jeans high. If you fold the elastic band down, they fit perfect. Recommended, but the price is a bit high at $25/2 pair.
on August 1, 2013
I love it! I'm already going to order more. I have a 32" waist and the Medium fits me perfectly. The pouch opening is conveniently located at the top instead of the side, which makes for easy access.
on July 31, 2013
I'm picky about length, put these are just about right for me. It has that mid-thigh fit feeling, without being too long. When they hike up a bit when you sit, they stay comfortable.

The big headline for these it redesigned opening in the front. Who'd thought someone would finally fix that rat maze that is all briefs (excluding some of the brands with no opening at all....really). I'll just say it's like...a coin purse, I guess. There's an upper flap that horizontally overlaps a lower one. Reach in, pull out, and you're in business. No gaping hole like boxers, and no getting squeezed from the sides like briefs. I'm wondering if a man had been designing that opening before this came along, because these actually make sense.

My one-star doc was just for the fabric. It's just a little more coarse than I was expecting. Not uncomfortable at all, but I notice it once in a while. More like regular 5-to-a-pack brief material than the softer wool feeling of other brands.