Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackChange

on September 17, 2013
I've been wearing boxer briefs for a long time now and i've always ran into the issue of them riding up in the thigh area which was always a hassle especially when working out. These were the regular cotton mid thigh boxer briefs that when initially put on, they would fit perfect but eventually would loose the elasticity from movement and activity. I finally broke down and decided to try these microfiber boxer briefs and I must say i am very pleased with the fit and feel. I am athletically built at 6' 220lbs with a small waist and muscular thighs so I wasn't sure if a medium or large would be better since my waist is small. I opted for the medium and they were a perfect fit, not too tight but held everything in place and best of all the legs didn't ride up from activity which was my biggest gripe with other boxer briefs. The material is breathable and gives you a cool feel which is perfect for working out and physical activity especially if you sweat a lot like myself. The price is decent since you get two in a pack for the price of one with some of the other competitors. I will definitely be purchasing more of these. Thanks for reading, hope this helps with your decision.
11 comment46 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2013
I typically have a hard time with compression type shorts or underwear. But the fit and feel of these is really good. I don't like it too tight in my groin area and the feel of over restriction. These seem to be really perfect. I agree with some reviews about the front access when using the restroom but typically a two hand job does the trick :)
on October 2, 2013
After buying this type of underwear from different companies, I discovered, if you want them to last longer than about 26 washings, buy one size larger. That way when they shrink, and they will shrink, you can get a year or so out of them. Also, never put them in a dryer.
on June 23, 2013
Love this underwear! I will never go back to regular underwear. The mid way briefs have a long leg for added comfort. I reccomend the Microfiber Performance type to anyone.
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2015
The product is fine. As a word of warning though, (in my case, I purchased here at Amazon, but the seller is Jockey themselves) you'll end up getting spam email, not from Amazon, but straight from Jockey, just by purchasing this. If you feel that you should be able to buy something through Amazon, without ending up getting direct email from the manufacturer after the fact, this isn't the product for you. I'm irritated. I most specifically did NOT give anyone permission to send me junk spam, but I'm getting it.
22 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
For everyday tasks it's not bad. But I wore these hiking and they were pretty miserable. When you get the slightest bit of moisture down there, they cling in a very uncomfortable way. You have to peel them off your skin. Normal every day use is fine, but anything more and I would definitely steer clear of these.
on June 16, 2013
This review is in comparison to Jockey Men's Underwear Microfiber Performance Boxer Brief - 2 Pack.

Comfortable and fit better than than the same size in the regular boxer brief.
SUPPORT:
The Jockey Jockey Men's Underwear Microfiber Performance Midway Brief - 2 Pack provide the support that Stacy Adams does not Stacy Adams Underwear Men's Big Boxer Brief. Stacy Adams is way too big in the waste and a smidge small in the seam between thighs and buttocks/groin area (upper thigh).
COMFORT:
It also provides more room and comfort than the comparable Champion brand briefs.Champion Elite Boxer Briefs (Black, Black, Black)
DRY:
I have worn two different pair over the last two days and today on Father's Day we went to Ponce de Leon Springs and got wet. I was wearing these briefs and a pair of Reebok 100% Polyester Shorts. I actually could have toweled off and air dried and been completely dry in an hour.

UPDATE: 2/18/2014 After nearly a year of wearing these briefs, they are STILL my favorite! The briefs look like I just bought them, other than the yellow pair, due to washing with dark colors is not quite as bright as new. They have not stretched out in any way! About to order more as they are on sale!
on September 6, 2013
I swear I have like 40 pairs of Jockey underwear, ​I just loved them soo much. They are comfy, they don't ride up, and the fabric is very cool!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2014
At first they fit and feel great. But after a few washes they literally just fall apart at the seams. I have never bought anything this pathetic in quality before. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for a better product. What a waste of money.
on May 28, 2014
I've fallen absolutely in love with Jockey's new "performance" series. I've ordered one of each (cotton, microfiber, etc...) They all fit AMAZINGLY. So comfortable!!! I have no complaints in terms of cut, material, breathability, etc... However, be weary on the cotton ones, because mine has an annoying tag that pokes at my back. I'm optimistic it's just a manufacturing abnormality, because this one (and the other versions) have the same tag, and I don't feel it. That one just rubs me the wrong way (pun intended). Until I order a replacement of that particular one to confirm, it lost a star, but this one definitely earns it's five!