Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 7, 2014
when I first put on this product it was very comfortable and stayed up better than others I had tried. However after a few wearing's
it is obvious that Jockey is not made to the standards that it once was. I am already getting severe raveling in the products. One product has already split in the seam in the crotch.
on June 26, 2014
These were my first pair of briefs. I have worn boxers for well over 10 years. I figured briefs would be more supportive and comfortable. In terms of support, sure it is a positive over boxers, but at the expense of comfort. When I run out of boxers, I DREAD the idea of having to wear these all day, to work, sleep, or even watch TV. The fabric itself is a very, very comfortable material. The issue is that is rides up the legs, if I push it down, and do anything other than stand there, with no movement, they go right up. It literally will ride up your legs ALL day no matter how little of physical activity you are doing.

I understand these aren't compression shorts/underwear, but I was expecting better considering compression shorts stay in place much better during a lot of physical movement at the gym. I liked the tighter feeling, and that is what wanted me to try briefs, for all day comfort; but Jockey's fail at that, miserably.

I am hesitant to try another boxer brief because these have been a total disaster. One star is for the look, they look very nice, and the other is for the great comfort of material. The other three absent stars are for its discomfort while wearing.

For better or worse, hopefully this has helped someone.
on January 14, 2015
Writing a review for underwear is difficult. Different body sizes and shapes plus individual likes and dislikes makes a review kind of useless. However, I can tell you what I like about them. The fabric is comfortable. I am average size, 6 feet & 170 lbs with a 34 inch waist. Even though the size chart says my measurement size for this underwear is a medium, I disagree. Large is perfect for me. Not loose and not too tight. I have been wearing this style for a long time. I find the pouch style to be comfortable and supportive. The horizontal fly is perfect. I find a vertical opening to be cumbersome and next to useless after using the horizontal opening. So to sum it up, this style is definitely worth a try.

Update: I have read from other reviewers stating the quality of this underwear is going down. I just noticed a hole in one pair of the briefs after 3 washings in a front loading washing machine. Front loaders are easy on clothes. I was surprised to find this and it could be that this pair is defective. The hole is at a seam. At this short time of wear there should be no deterioration of the fabric however unless as stated it was defective from the start.
on December 29, 2014
I have worn boxers for many years, but needed more "support" than they offered. I did a little research and found these boxer briefs. They do everything right!! I especially like the pouch part of the brief and also the horizontal fly. Whoever designed these briefs, understands a man's anatomy and found a way to put and keep things where they belong! Great support, easy access, good coverage and a comfortable waistband. I now have 8 pair and will probably order more. They don't bunch up on you and they are soft to the touch. If you are a little on the large side of average, and I'm not talking about waist size, this is the underwear for you!! Thanks Jockey!!
on March 27, 2016
Quality has gone way down. I used to love these. In the newest version, the waistband rolls up when washed and can't be fully flattened again, fabric is not nearly as comfortable, fit is tighter. I'm looking around for something else to wear.
on March 17, 2016
These are OK, but I don't like them nearly as well as other Jockey underwear I've tried. I've had previous Jockey boxer briefs that were better; and actually I recommend these: Jockey Men's Underwear Microfiber Performance Boxer Brief - 2 Pack, water print/rough blue, XL. These aren't as comfortable as regular Jockey boxers and don't offer much more in the way of support. The biggest problem is the height. They are way to wide from crotch to waistband. If you want the band up around your navel, these are the ones for you! Otherwise, when you actually put the waistband around your waist,there's going to be bunched up fabric getting in the way.
on October 13, 2014
I've worn these for years and love them. The pouch makes so much sense as it actually fits the male anatomy. I've lately tried Duluth Trading Co's Buck Naked boxer briefs and found them to be extremely comfortable too. I think the pouch makes sitting a bit more comfortable, but the Buck Naked ones are a tad more comfortable for walking. It's a toss up over all, but nice for me.
on December 14, 2015
First, the good. they are really comfortable. they don't ride up. But...where is the "pouch?" There does not seem to be any extra room to me, so they are just like anything you regularly buy in the store. Secondly, the horizontal fly sucks. It is not easy to use and I think it restricts flow. Make a roomier pouch and go back to a normal fly and you will have a good product
on July 18, 2016
These Jockey Pouch Boxer Brief underwear are a huge disappointment. I'm a pretty loyal Jockey fan and have worn boxer briefs and T-Shirts for many years and the quality I thought could not be beaten. Until now. The first thing I noticed was how very lightweight and thin the material with these compared to the last Jockey Classic Boxer Briefs I bought 6 mos ago. I actually weighed them to be sure it wasn't a perception. The old Jockey's are 4.12 oz, and this was after many washings. The new one's out of the package weighed only 3.06 oz. That's a 26% reduction in material. These are 97% cotton vs 100%, but still that should not matter.

What this does for me is two things. One, they simply are not as comfortable - they don't have that cushy cotton feel. They also seem to stretch and maybe that's where the Spandex comes in. Secondly, and I have no proof of this as yet, I can't imagine them wearing nearly as long, but time will tell. Also, they don't absorb moisture as well, so that's a third thing.

As others have noted, there is no pouch even though they appear as they do when worn. They do have a fuller cut through the crotch area between the seems and do provide better support than the Classis Briefs, and I will say they are more comfortable in that respect. And in fact, if they weren't so lightweight and thin I'd have ranked them a four star.

From the reviews I've read on the Classics, they are lighter and thinner material as well, so I'll need to continue my search with other brands. Sadly, this may just be a sign of the times.

Update after first washing:
Originally I rated these as a two star. I just changed it to a one star, which is a very rare rating for me. I really am not all that critical on products. They shrank a bit after washing for the first time. I have a 35" waist so bought the large thinking it would be plenty big - normally that is the case. When I first put them on they were noticeably tight, but loosened up a bit. I believe what I'm not liking is that Spandex stretch feel maybe. But now less comfortable than when I first tried them on. Glad I only bought a package of two.
on February 28, 2016
These run a bit small and I find I don't like wearing them because they don't have much room in the crotch for the things that matter. I do like the top loading slit for easy access, but I prefer the MansBasic cotton span boxer briefs.
ASIN B00WJJQ7Z2
The MansBasic are kinda like spandex and have a nice pouch for support.

See 1 answered question