5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever
I've been looking for this kind of underwear for ages!

Published on March 22, 2012 by Saleh

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, no longer favorite
Published on October 3, 2008 by David Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever, March 22, 2012
I've been looking for this kind of underwear for ages!

Skinny guys won't get it, but I usually get this painful feeling on my thighs when I walk a lot. I used to bike to get to campus, but since I bought these I walk wherever and whenever I want without having this pain ever. I recommend these specially to fat guys. btw I ordered two of those and am ordering 6 more.

THE BEST BOXERS EVER!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars How do you rate underwear?, May 3, 2008
I have been wearing this brand and style of underwear for years so I think it is safe to say that I think they are the best. A pair will last about 6 to 8 months (average of one wear/wash per week) and they are comfortable and supportive. If you like an underwear that is not restrictive on your ability to move and minimizes friction between the thighs then this is the one you want. They cost a little more than a lot of underwear but to me at least the benifits outweigh the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey Pouch, January 27, 2011
Perfect comfort, stays snug without being tight, does not ride up or bunch. Only slight issue is I wish there was a 34-36 size, vice M is 32-34 and L is 36-38.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, no longer favorite, October 3, 2008
I like the longer legs and the fit. They work well under trousers, jeans, workout shorts, and for sleeping. Revising after 2 years - they simply wear out too soon. The legs wear out to shreds sooner than any other underwear I've owned or now own. I suspect the cotton in the cotton blend is the cause. When new I rated 4 stars, given how they wear, I would now rate them three. Under Armor shorts have proven longer-lasting, more support.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart after three months - Poor Quality / Poor Workmanship, September 4, 2013
I have purchased Jockey underwear many times in the past, and been satisfied with the quality. However, my most recent purchase of two midway briefs has made me hesitant to buy this brand again. Both briefs were made in Columbia, and the crotch seams in both pair are ripping out after just three months - probably 10-12 wearings/launderings. I will attempt to return these, but who really has time to plead for satisfaction on a couple of pair of underwear? You just expect them to be right, especially when buying a recognized brand like Jockey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 7, 2013
Strong waistband doesn't roll or slip down. Longer legs fit great and cover thighs. Buy 1 size smaller works best

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pouch, February 27, 2010
I'm a big fan of the Jockey Pouch, and it's the predominant underwear for my daily wear. It's comfortable and the pouch makes things a lot easier to access than the traditional side slit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 16, 2013
Have had this brand and style before. Highly recommend them. Great item for cold weather. They keep their shape and do not fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briefs, February 16, 2013
Best briefs on the market. Superior support in all the right places, long lasting, and eliminates chafing between the thighs. I have been using them for years. Also shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best drawers ever, February 15, 2013
This style is the best to me. It holds everything together very nicely; and makes me feel like I can jump higher and run faster. Wish they had made them when I was younger. I digress. Anyway, I have gained weight since buying these so I had to buy more in the next larger size. They are awesome --- best brand and style I have ever owned.