5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
This bra is very comfortable soft cotton. It's perfect for hot weather (I'm ordering extra ones for tropical travel). The soft pink color is very nice. The cups are lined. Straps are adjustable. Machine washes fine. This has become my favorite.
Published on July 7, 2007 by sallysue

1.0 out of 5 stars just the style I wanted
Published on August 1, 2009 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 7, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bra, December 7, 2007
I had read the reviews on this bra before I purchased and they were both on target! I am so happy with my purchase I am buying four more. I am small chested and was looking for a bra that would give me support and one that was made out of cotton because my skin is sensitive and I can wear synthetics. It's pretty and feels like you have nothing on!

5.0 out of 5 stars different from the others, October 29, 2007
jenchenko (Cebu, Philippines) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
I bought this bra and 2 other wireless bras (Vanity Fair & Barely There). They all are quite comfortable but this one is the only one that doesn't make me look as flat-chested. It's lifts a little, is totally comfortable, and it truly is great in hot weather.

1.0 out of 5 stars just the style I wanted, August 1, 2009
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
I was looking for a bra of this style but threw it in the box for donated items as it was scratchy, binding and generally uncomfortable. I have been struggling with uncomfortable bras for awhile so this one was no improvement. I washed it hoping to just soften it up and make it more comfortable. but no go. I was never able to figure out what made it so scratchy. under the arms and in the back at the closure. Don't buy this bra if you want comfort. It wouldn't adjust enough to make it comfortable around either.

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of seams for a "seamless" bra!, July 4, 2011
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
I really wanted to like this bra, but I don't. I admit that I loathe bras in general, and avoid wearing them whenever possible, but sometimes only a bra will do. I'm also aware that as a small-breasted(36A) woman, I have the luxury of placing a higher premium on comfort than a 44DD-wearer who truly needs support. I pretty much value comfort above all else, I often wear my shirts inside out when I'm hanging around home.

One thing this bra does have going for it is the cotton fabric, which is very soft, not cheapo cotton (cups have 2 layers, no padding). That said, I found it ironic that it's billed as "seamless", when actually it's the darned lumpy, scratchy, unnecessary SEAMS that make it so uncomfortable. The outside looks nice and smooth because all the seams, top-stitching and binding are on the inside against the skin. Also, the straps are top-stitched on the skin side with very scratchy thread. Ugh! I tried this bra on inside out, and it's a lot more comfortable that way, but I am still returning it because I found another bra on Amazon that is actually very comfortable for me and shapes nicely to boot, the "Barely There" 4085 Barely There Women's Customflex Fit Lighly Lined Wirefree (the kind I got is unpadded, but when I searched on Amazon for 4085 there's a padded version that comes up too, FYI). Generally I prefer cotton to synthetics, but the Barely There (nylon/spandex) happens to be more comfortable. Both bras have about the same size range.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this bra, August 2, 2009
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
I have been a big fan of this bra for many, many years now. For whatever reason the store I had long been purchasing this bra from stopped carrying it then shortly thereafter changed over to Macy's and still were not getting it back in for stock. I went crazy trying to find this particular bra everywhere. I had found it in Kohl's by mistake and of course bought whatever they had, which was only a few in my size and that was the last time they to kept it in stock. Then found it on JC Penny wesite, but only online, then they also, stopped carrying it. I have tried other bras and don't care much for them cause they either have padding which I don't like nor need, underwire which I refuse to wear also don't need. Nothing compares to this bra! If you are looking for a nice cotton bra without underwire or padding and just want to feel comfortable and not look fake as most bras try to do now then this is a great bra. Of course, if you are bigger chested and need the support of an underwire, you most likely won't want this bra. Very excited that I found it on Amazon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars well-made, comfortable, unusual fit, January 26, 2010
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
Thick, soft fabric. Sturdy and not too stretchy. Very long adjustable straps will go longer than any bra I've ever had, good for tall or long torso. The cups are softly shaped and thick enough for modesty but are small and far apart; my cups runneth over with any bending. The soft band is almost padded because of the thick fabric and has 4 adjustments, not the usual three. I ordered 36C but will order 34D next timeI buy Jockey brand.

This is a problem solver for my fibromyalgia because most bras, with their wires, stiff fabric or too much stretch, press uncomfortably on the tender skin over my ribs. This band is comfortable when snug, and the many adjustment options make it possible to avoid the transient tender areas. I'd love to have this bra with a straight top line, not V-neck, but it that's not available, I'll buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this bra, February 26, 2009
KIM (Los Gatos, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jockey Women's Bras Seamless Cotton No Wire Bra (Apparel)
I love this bra. This is the only bra it does not give me hives under the breasts because it is made out of all cotton & it is not too tight. Elastic in the front below the cup is wide & covered with all cotton. I bought 6 of this from Macy's 3 yrs. ago & have been looking for this for last 1 year(Macy's does not carry it any more). I finally found it from Amazon.com. I bought 2 last week. I am going to buy more to stock it up just in case they discontinue it. Thank you Amazon.

3/31/09 Second Review;
I still love this Bra as I have said before. But I am disappointed about exchange policy. I placed another order 1 week later, but I ordered wrong size. So,I wanted to exchange it with correct size. But I was not allowed to do that. Instead, I was instructed to return the item to vendor Bare Necessities and place a new order in Amazon. Return was easy, but Amazon(for Bare Necessities) increased sales price. I was unable to exchange with correct size Bra for same price. Also, I found my review which I wrote for Amazon is posted on other web site [..]". Did Amazon sell my review to Adtunes Store or did Adtunes Store stole it from Amazon web site?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 14, 2008
I have been looking for a comfortable, well fitting, WIRELESS cotton bra for ages. I found it. I love this bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy !, January 1, 2008
Ever so comfortable & easy to wear. Cotton makes it feel more natural. And thank goodness there are no wires !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›