4.0 out of 5 stars Jockey's Keep Getting Thinner
Jockey used to make a quality pair of underwear, but they're getting thinner and thinner every time I buy them. Love the way they fit, no creeping, but they're not lasting nearly as long as they used to. Come on, Jockey....
Published 11 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be!
I have worn Jockey bikinis size 6 for decades. I know the product, so safe to order online, right? Wrong!

Published 9 months ago by JuBe

4.0 out of 5 stars Jockey's Keep Getting Thinner, January 3, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be!, March 18, 2014
JuBe (Berkeley, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jockey Women's Elance Bikini (3 Pack) (Apparel)

As soon as these arrived I could tell they were larger than normal. I thought wash them and they'll shrink. But not only did they not shrink, when I put them on, the fit is just weird. Sort of pouchy at the bottom, kind of cuts in on the legs, too high on the hips.

Upon closer examination, these are made in India. My old pairs were made in Honduras. So these basically have been redesigned. No idea why anyone would redesign a tried and true product. But there you have it. Unfortunately I washed these and threw away the wrapping when I got them, so won't be returning,

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality for the price., April 28, 2014
I purchased 2 packs of these panties and one pair is falling apart at the side seam already after wearing them 2-3x. They fit well, not too tight or too loose but they are not inexpensive. They should stay together longer than this :-( Disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack, pale cosmetic, 5, December 2, 2013
So far so good. Wore well, washed well though they shrunk the slightest bit. My panties were not scented. The only reason, so far, that I give a 4-star rating is because Jockey doesn't offer this style in a flesh-color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome as usual, May 12, 2014
Wootieli (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
One of my greatest fears in life is that Jockey will discontinue making their Elance Bikini underwear. I've worn these for so many years that I can't count that far back. I'm like the "Princess and the Pea" fairy tale if you remember that. I can feel any little annoying thing, tag or seam in underwear, including my bras and undershirts. Once I found these, I was a happy little princess and have worn them happily ever after. They really do fit well and are very comfortable. I'm also very happy that Jockey has not found it necessary to "improve" their design as so many other companies will do after awhile just to market something new and improved which usually means I hate it. Bottom line, unless you need to be a sexy vixen, I think you'll love these. They are not so much for show as for comfort but I like their colors and designs to keep me from getting bored with my panties. They also last forever. They used to come in a plastic tube in the good old days and that was how I knew I was getting the right ones. But I won't fault Jockey for that small "improvement".

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to panties, January 24, 2014
Amazon Customer (Northern California) - See all my reviews
I'm old and I used to go to Sears for my underwear. But I came into the 90s and I've been buying these ever since. Victoria's Secret panties feel nicer, but these are a little heavier weight and last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jockey Underwear, February 11, 2014
Hands down, the best cotton underwear I've ever owned. It's hard to find good cotton underwear. I hope Jockey continues to make them. I love they stay in place and cover you properly. Thanks, Jockey!

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Cotton AND Cute!!!, August 1, 2014
Love the way these fit! They give full coverage, don't ride up, yet are cute and flattering. They sit nice at the hip like a hipster bikini (not too high or too low, don't try to come up over your jeans). The sizing is accurate, so if you check with their sizing chart you should be fine. What I especially like is that they are 100% cotton. It's becoming harder and harder to find 100% cotton panties, and when you do you may not like the fit and/or color selection. I've been holding on to my Victoria's Secret and Gap ones because they no longer make the same fit/ fabric and haven't found a good replacement. Did I mention they have a great assortment of neutral colors?? I got the heather grey/charcoal grey/black 3 pack. Of course they have some packs with patterns that look nice as well. Btw, some old reviews from 3 or 4 years ago mentioned an odor from the dye. I had no issue with this. The company must have cleared this up. All and all great bikini underwear! Highly recommend and will be ordering more soon! Also see great reviews on their string bikinis and may give them a try too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Jockey Women's Elance Bikini (3 Pack) (Apparel)
I ordered a package of this exact underwear and same size in March and loved it. I went to order it again and found that the same exact size was uncomfortably tight. I always wash my things before wearing them (and hang dry. so no issue of shrinkage). After waShing and trying them on I found that they are too small and went back to check the pairs I bought in March to make sure I got the correct size, as previous reviewers wrote... the new ones are made in India and the old ones are made in Honduras. These new ones are not a comparable size to the old ones and much more stiff and junky material. I basically just spent a fortune on underwear that I cannot wear and will most likely not be able to return as they have been washed. truly disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fitting, July 22, 2014
These panties came as ordered and fit like a dream. The material is great and wears well. There is no slippage or shifting and I work in scrubs and there is no showing through of panty. I have worn before and knew the size to order and it came exactly as the more expensive store ones. I love jockey underwear!

Jockey Women's Elance Bikini (3 Pack)
$13.96 - $24.99