Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2014
I keep looking for underwear that fits perfect. These really do. They are feminine and surprisingly cute - though I "think" I want something cuter or sexier, but they others don't work for daily wear - just moment wear ;). These are great for running for me. The string part lets my leg move freely. It comes up conservatively in the back so when I bend over it doesn't slide down and show my skin. I hardly every pull a wedge in these and when I ask people around me what their favorite no wedgie underwear is, surprisingly the answer is always Jockey. I'd like to try something different, but I haven't found it. If you have, please comment and give me tips. I've tried the Gap bikini and that skimps a little in bottom coverage, but is decent and I sized up to a medium. I'm 5'8", 130 lbs and wear the size 5 in Jockey - after four kids and a change in shape, these are still great.
on March 23, 2014
I have worn this model for at least 10 years, and have purchased new ones throughout that time. Fit is always consistent. These never ride up on me, and work well with almost all clothing, in terms of no VPL. I'm a 12-14 pant size. I wear the 7, which is the largest size, and I do wish they made an 8, but these still fit me well enough. For some reason the black ones always seem slightly larger than the other colors. Love the breathable cotton. Will continue to order these for as long as they make them (or unless I get too fat for the 7). ;)
on October 8, 2014
I used to only wear Jockey string bikinis, starting over 20 years ago. They were the most comfortable panties that didn't ride up, but eventually, the fabric would wear off the elastic straps along the waistband. I'd always get more.

A few years ago, the sizing changed, and they were much bigger than before. Jockey also started heavily scenting the underwear. What woman wants scented underwear?! The last time I tried these, I washed them at least 10 times before getting rid of the scent.

I've had a hard time finding something else that I really like the past few years, so I decided to try these again. They're going right back. As soon as I opened the package, the perfume overwhelmed the room! And the elastic is so strong they would be uncomfortable.

Jockey, when are you going to figure out that women don't want scented underwear? And as another reviewer said, if you wash these with anything else before the scent is finally gone, the rest of your load of laundry will smell perfumed too. It's not a chemical smell; it's an added fragrance. And it's awful unless you want to smell like baby powdered flowers.
77 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I have worn these for years. Love the fit and durability. Does not shrink in dryer. Does not ride up.
on January 3, 2014
Comfortable, stretch cotton. Fit's above hip's & doesn't slide. Perfect under jean's, for every/any day. Color doesn't fade, elastic stay's consistent w/ multiple washes. Good, if on the pricey side. If you can catch a sale, but multiple pack's.
on January 7, 2014
Love these underwear. I won't wear anything else, no matter what brand I try I always come back to jockey. It's a great product, doesn't ride or "creep". Last longer than I probably should have them but it's hard to throw them away.
on February 13, 2014
If you are looking for an all cotton panty that doesn't look like it came from you grandmothers drawer, this could be a good choice for you. Wait, I'm a grandmother! These are cute, fit well and very comfortable. Just wish it didn't have a VPL (visible panty line).
on September 5, 2014
Unfortunately these well-fitting panties aren't made from a breathable cotton. The material used reeks of chemicals. And for those who are chemically sensitive like me, your body won't want to wear these underwear! It's a bummer because the style and fit are great. The material - not so great!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 12, 2014
Okay, I admit it. My butt is pancake flat. Most panties are baggy, or come so far up over my waistline they can be tucked into my bra. Alright, that's an exaggeration, but still. These fit very well, and I can pull the strings up over my hips to give a perfect fit.
on March 10, 2014
If you get tired of wearing a thong or nylon underwear, cotton is a nice alternative. While they are not sexy, they still look nice. The elastic is covered with the same cotton fabric as the rest of the garment. Soft fabric and washes well.