5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and so comfortable... NO RIDING UP !
I have worn jockey for almost 10 years if not longer, and have tried many styles. I love the string bikini for when I was thin, but now I am a plus size and I find the hipster fits great and doesn't ride up, and washes well. Just comfortable. Never a let down!
Published 15 months ago by jstblv

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is not accurate
While I am sure these are made well, they are not the size advertised. If you compare them to Hanes or Fruit of the Loom in the same size (I ordered a size 11 in Jockey), they are probably what Hanes sells as a size eight. Very disappointed, and after washing one time, they shrank another size down, maybe two.
Published 22 months ago by C. Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is not accurate, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Jockey Women's Plus Size Hipster (3 Pack) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and so comfortable... NO RIDING UP !, August 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not like they used to be, May 30, 2013
leg holes are skimpier or cut differently but they immediately went in my "emergency underwear in case all my good old faithfuls are in the laundry" drawer - but nothing more. Won't be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The world's most comfy knickers!, March 19, 2014
J. Cavanagh (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Having tried many brands before I keep coming back to Jockey for the comfort and fit - no creeping, the leg elastic is integrated into the fabric of the underwear and they really are super soft and wash well too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Jockey Women's Plus Size Hipster (3 Pack) (Apparel)
Bad sizing.

First I bought the size that I normally wear. They were too small. I then bought a size up and they were smaller than the first pack that I bought. The tag says they are jockey but the tag says they were mad in Costa Rica. These do not seem to be Jockey though they are advertised as them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, February 10, 2014
I love this product. LOVE it. Great deal for jockey. Arrived fairly quick too. Undies fit just right and I was a bit concerned about that.

4.0 out of 5 stars fit is good, March 9, 2014
these fit well. I wasn't sure because of some weight loss-my old ones are falling off- and my measurements don't always match perfectly. ( I have a big butt) :) I would buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 8, 2014
These are the panties I have been waiting for! Fit perfectly, well made and minimal shrinkage after washing them. Perfect!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., March 3, 2014
Ran a little smaller than other brands, but still fit. I was glad to find a brand that included 3 black pairs in one pack, not big on colors or patterns. I didn't expect it to have a white waist band though. Not a big deal. Worn them a couple times and they seem to be well made for the price. I paid $9.99 for a 3 pack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not your 3 pack jockeys., February 27, 2014
Bought these because I love the 3 pack jockeys that I buy at retail stores. I wanted some all black and you cant get that in the 3 pack. These are totally different. Poor quality, different waistband, different fit. Thinner material. All around a bad buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›