5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey skimmies
Great underwear. I wear under my scrubs and they don't rub in the corner of my legs like regular underwear does, and they stay put.
Published 17 months ago by Online Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Great length; Rides up
I have the regular length and this short length, both in large. The regular length fits well and stays in place. This shorter length wrinkles and creeps up, even from the start of the day. It's a shame because this length is great. It's cooler and feels more like regular underwear.
Published 16 months ago by Heather0257

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey skimmies, April 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Summer, April 6, 2013
I love these undies. I ordered them after reading the reviews for the longer Skimmies, ordered the long ones and LOVED THEM. They are long enough to keep my legs from making skin-to-skin contact and short enough that I can wear skirts above the knee. I will order more when the weather heats back up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight., May 8, 2013
I originally ordered this skimmie in Large ( I take a size 12 in pants), and found them a bit loose. Then I ordered another pair in Medium and was most pleased with the fit. You should understand these are NOT firming/Spanx type underwear. These are meant for modesty and light fit under clothing... As other reviewers remarked, they will be good under skirts in warm weather.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great length; Rides up, May 5, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Great length, but these creep up my legs, May 31, 2014
I'm a size 12 and ordered these and the longer length to combat chub-rub. I love the length on these, but they creep up and I have to keep pulling them down. The longer ones are great and I can even wear them with above-the-knee dresses if I pull them up slightly. The longer ones don't creep at all and are the best solution for thigh chafing that I've found, and I've tried multiple gels and anti-chafing products. These shorter ones will be worn around the house and used for backup for the longer ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, if only they didn't ride up., July 17, 2014
segacs (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jockey Women's Skimmies Short Length Slipshort (Apparel)
Like most reviewers, I really *wanted* to like these. I thought I'd found the perfect slipshorts to wear under skirts: comfy, not tight like shapewear, and they don't cause muffin top issues. HOWEVER... like most other reviewers, my love affair with these was short-lived because they don't. stay. put. They ride up on the leg like nobody's business, bunching uncomfortably around the crotch area after even minimal movement (e.g. walking a few steps). I'll keep looking for my magic pair of under-skirt shorts; sadly, these aren't it.

By the way, I also tried on the regular length versions in both regular and anti-static, and found them to be far too long-waisted for me. I'm a short-waisted 5'1" tall, and the waist was so long it basically came right up to under my bust area, which, no, just no. I bought these short-length ones because they sat properly at my waist, but ideally I'd like a pair with the leg length of the regular but the waist height of the short version.

3.0 out of 5 stars rides up, June 19, 2014
I have the longer length version of this slipshort, which I love, but the shorter length has a tendency to ride up especially if I sit down and then stand up again. So while it would be nice to have a shorter length it's not really working out for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, or worse., July 18, 2014
Kaleidocherry (Seattle Eastside) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Jockey Women's Skimmies Short Length Slipshort (Apparel)
I bought these at the recommendation of a friend, for wearing under skirts in the summertime. Unfortunately (a) they are very loose, especially in the waistband, so they don't stay up. And (b), the friction caused between the skirt and the skimmies is great enough that as I move and flex, the skimmies stick to the skirt, and eventually that lack of waistband starts making itself felt as they slide down my butt. I have only been wearing them for one day and I had to stop in the grocery store several times to adjust things behind a display with my husband on lookout! Also, after only this one day, they are pilling on the inner thighs. Will not re-buy, and I don't expect these to last more than 1-2 washings and wearings.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more chafing, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Jockey Women's Skimmies Short Length Slipshort (Apparel)
This was exactly the solution I was looking for to prevent my legs from rubbing while wearing skirts/dresses. They are lightweight, which is great for the heat, and they are not too constricting. They do not roll down or pinch the waist. Shipping was fast and easy. There was slight riding up on the legs, but it wasn't too bad. I would buy these again. Just enough support.

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit great and are so comfortable, July 5, 2014
These fit great and are so comfortable. I would get a size smaller than you think you would wear.

Rate and Discover Movies