5.0 out of 5 stars Great for living in a rainforest
Published on November 3, 2012 by Dragoman

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay; wore out too quickly
Comfortable nice material, but stretched out after just a few washings. I won't purchase these again unless I want grandma-bloomer style after a few washes.
Published on September 29, 2012 by gadgetqueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for living in a rainforest, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Jockey Women's Staycool Bikini Underwear (3 Pack) (Apparel)
These Jockey staycool panties are wonderful in the hot, humid rainforest where I live. After living here 5 years, and going through various pairs of underwear, I can say the staycool are my favorite. They are so comfortable even after months of washings, and look nearly brand new. The colors are awesome and they don't fade. Suggestion: I bought the bikini even though I usually buy hipsters. The hipsters were nearly like briefs. Otherwise they are true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars I run in these exclusively!, February 27, 2013
Soma (Pacific NW) - See all my reviews
Not only does it 'stay cool', but the opening for the legs are made so that they don't move - meaning virtually no ride-ups. I run in these and I hardly have to think about readjusting them, although not perfect, so I have occasionally have had to. Life isn't perfect, but these panties might be pretty close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, long-lasting women's underwear, September 26, 2012
What I like best about these panties is the very thing I was initially most wary about. They have elastic that goes around the thighs that I thought might be too tight to be comfortable. Happily, I discovered it is actually not at all binding, yet tight enough that there is no "wedgie" effect from the elastic riding up. The elastic holds the panties right where they need to be, just below the hip.

In addition, the fabric is high quality, smooth and soft. These panties can be washed in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle and hung up to dry or they can be hand-washed.

This bikini underwear is about three to five times as expensive as Hanes or Fruit Of The Loom, but they last three to five times as long. Which means, as the saying goes, "You get you get what you pay for."

5.0 out of 5 stars these are the most comfortable ever.., October 5, 2012
i love these jockey women's underwear. they are the most comfortable ever. they do not make me sweat nor do they stretch out like cotton underwear. i hardly ever notice them which is what i want in my undergarments.

5.0 out of 5 stars the last sophisticated cotton panty available, August 7, 2013
Cynthia (United States) - See all my reviews
I've searched high and low and cotton panties are going the way of the dodo. If you want to slip into something that looks and feels like the panties you wore in grade school, Hanes and Fruit of the Loom have you covered. I relied upon Soma for years when Victoria's Secret began making their cotton panties for adolescents. These are the best. Cotton and a bit of spandex make them wash and dry like a dream and they hold up for a long long time. The High cut makes your legs look great with full coverage in back and perfect elastic on the legs makes them comfy and keeps anything from creeping or crawling up. The fabcric, lovely design of the top band, styling, and colors make this a sophisticated cotton panty for those of us over 30. Hint, they may run big. I'm normally a 6 and I wear a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stay Cool Product!, July 29, 2011
Jockey Stay Cool bikinis say they will keep you 3 degrees cooler. They do seem cooler. Great for outdoor athletics or just living in a hot/humid climate. Ideal for runners. Good fit and stay in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on panties, March 7, 2013
Nice deal for execise panties.These are great for Zumba and yoga.I would recommend these for anyone who wants a breathable,sweatwicking panty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay; wore out too quickly, September 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised but there is one notable problem..., April 27, 2014
I do love these. They do everything they advertise and that the reviewers state. However, I do have one complaint: they do not go well with panty liners. They tend to not stick well to the material and the liners bunch up which make them kind of pointless. Other than that, I really love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lay Flat to Dry, August 1, 2013
Overall this underwear works as Jockey says it should. Summers are hot where I live and these do help keeping me slightly cooler. However, they lose their shape in the dryer so I recommend laying them flat to dry!