5.0 out of 5 stars jockey for her bikini
The bikini underwear were exactly as pictured. They are comfortable and don't have those high cut legs that make the underwear bunch up in back. Will buy again.
Published on January 9, 2007 by Arts and Crafts

2.0 out of 5 stars Great as Always, but LOSE THE "DESIGNER" SCENT!
Published on August 30, 2005 by S. Tanselle

2.0 out of 5 stars Great as Always, but LOSE THE "DESIGNER" SCENT!, August 30, 2005
S. Tanselle (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
I love jockey underwear. I've bought this brand for years, because of the great fit, the long wear, and the fact that it's 100% cotton (I love natural stuff). I bought a pack recently and was dismayed to discover that Jockey has added a very overwhelming "baby-powder" scent to the product (what's the point of 100% cotton when you add chemicals to the fabric?). Repeated washings have not removed the smell. I will have to dispose of the underwear. I am extremely allergic to anything perfumed or scented. MAYBE JOCKEY CAN LABEL THEIR PRODUCTS "SCENTED," OR "UNSCENTED?" (Regular bathing is a better alternative to "scented" underwear, anyway.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame on Jockey!!, June 1, 2010
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
What is it about companies thinking women want harsh chemicals embedded in their clothing?? I have worn cotton Jockey underwear for years as I wanted to wear more natural fabrics. I am furious at Jockey as the last 3 pack of underwear I purchased. They have a disgusting acrid chemical smell that does not come out in multiple washings. WHAT ARE YOU JOCKEY EXECUTIVES THINKING?? How dare you sell us chemical laden undergarments? I REFUSE to give my money to companies that treat women as idiots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why are they scented??, February 9, 2010
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
This is sad. They are a great fit but are unusable due to the chemical scent that was added. It is a very strong baby powder odor that will not let up even with repeated washings. And whatever it is that makes it smell also irritates skin... after many washings. So they are alas, unusable. They really should be sold as scented. That way we know what we are buying... that is only fair.

1.0 out of 5 stars the smell !, January 14, 2009
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
I've loved this product for years. Recently I bought 2 3 packs and what a smell. I've washed them 5 times in hot water and I still can't wear them with out a rash. They are headed to the trash today. What is Jockey thinking? Chemical filled underwear???

1.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love Jockey, January 16, 2011
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
I love Jockey underwear. I have been wearing them for 6 or 7 years now. The past year or so I have noticed a horrible smell. As if I was not clean if you get my drift. My self esteem has been low because of this I did not know where this smell was coming from. I thought I had a medical problem. I have tried everything to get the odor out of my clothes. I have recently come to the conclusion that it is my underwear. I have them on for about 5 or 10 minutes before I notice "the smell". By then, it is a pain to go and change them. I now put the smelly ones in a separate drawer from the others. My older ones do not smell as bad or not at all. I am so sorry this has happened because I just love this brand, but, will now have to look elsewhere for my undies. It is sad, because it sounds like Jockey is not "listening" to it's customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Has really gone downhill in quality., September 3, 2013
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
The last couple of times I've tried to buy the cotton Elance, the fit and sizing has been off (too small, proportions odd.) I tried the Supersoft and it fit fantastic so I wear that now though I would rather have cotton because it's more breathable. My main gripe now with Jockey is whatever chemical they add to the underwear that takes several washes to get out. I assumed it was some kind of sizing, but I read somewhere on the internet that it is a fumigant. Whatever it is, no other underwear manufacturer uses it. I wish I could find another brand with the same great fit the Supersoft has -- guess I'll have to start looking around. Because that smell is disgusting and I don't like the idea of unknown chemicals being next to my skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars WON'T BUY ANYMORE DUE TO SCENT, November 20, 2011
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
I, too, have bought Elance for years, but cannot deal with the scent any longer. I complained to Jokey reps in the past, who said they should not be scented, but nothing ever came of it (this has been going on for several years, now). They even sent me a free package, at one point, with the same scent. They speculated that maybe the scent was being used in a particular manufacturing location, when it shouldn't have been, but the scent is there, regardless of manufacturing location. I should note that this is a strong scent that CANNOT be washed out easily---but can take over 10 washings; the scent also gets on other items in one's drawer!! We have enough exposure to chemicals in our environment, and do not need additional chemical exposure in underwear----!! I'm very disappointed the Jockey's never responded to complaints by removing the scent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong chemical smell, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
I have been wearing Jockey for years, but the quality has been going steadily downhill. The cotton is nowhere near as soft or durable as it used to be and the sizing is often hit and miss. Still I kept buying them because it's hard to find 100% cotton underwear.

But now, this horrible smell is a deal breaker. I will have to find another brand. Besides the odor, it is just not healthy to wear a chemically saturated item of clothing. Your skin absorbs toxins from everything it comes in contact with and at the very least it could cause an allergic skin reaction. Steer clear of these until Jockey addresses this problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 19, 2006
I have worn Jockey panties most of my adult life and witnessed the quality slowly deteriorate over time. The product went from sturdy cotton with strong stitching to less than paper thin cotton with weak stitching. Two of the pair in the package were so thin that there were already holes in them! I shudder to think what shape the panties will be in after a few washings. Given the cost of panties and other similar products, you'd think the quality would be decent. However, Jockey isn't the only company out there with a substandard product. I guess until I can afford to spend substantially more for panties, I'm stuck. I will only pay sale prices.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jockey-What Happened to Your Once Great Product?, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack (Apparel)
For anyone that has been wearing women's Jockey underwear for more than 5 years has to have noticed the recent drop in quality. The cotton is thinner and the sizing has become skimpy. I recently purchased 2 packs of the Elance Cotton Brief Bikinis and I was shocked at how much the product has changed. What a disappointment. And for you ladies who think the product is so great..you should have had the opportunity to experience their underwear before they started cutting corners, the quality really was fabulous. Too bad Jockey felt like they had to compromise quality for the bottom line. I would have paid more to get the better product.

Jockey Women's Underwear Elance Bikini - 3 Pack