5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear
Published 10 months ago by Cat Lover

2.0 out of 5 stars perfumey chemical smell
Published 7 months ago by Jo-Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Underwear, January 6, 2014
I've worn this exact style of underwear from Jockey for most of my adult life, and can attest to their comfort and durability. Of course, my size has changed over time :( -- I haven't always been a plus size. It doesn't no matter what size, this underwear is very well made, washes well, and lasts a long time before needing to be replaced. The waist band is good, but not too tight or binding. The cut of the underwear is flattering to your leg because it is high. However, if you wear a lot of low-rise bottoms, these are not the underwear for you. The waist band comes up to your belly button as shown in the picture. This has always worked for me, but some people dislike this fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars perfumey chemical smell, March 28, 2014
I've always liked Jockey underpants. They fit well and are comfortable. However, for the last few years more and more of them have had a perfumey, chemical smell. It seems faint at first, but body warmth intensifies the smell. Moreover, even multiple washings don't get rid of it. I had the same problem with Jockeys two or three years ago--but not with this style at that time. However, this style too now has the smell. Jockey is great about offering replacements, but last time the replacements smelled too--so this time I didn't bother having any sent. I simply returned the pants for a refund and bought another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Great, June 10, 2014
Brindled Whippet (Durango, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
I was a VS girl for years, but found that they were riding up most of the time. I took a chance and ordered these. I love them. They stay in place, keep me covered, and don't result in a panty line. I love these so much, I ordered 3 more packs and am cleaning The VS panties out of my underwear drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, January 21, 2014
These are my favorite . Perfect fit, and being all cotton they are recommended by my doctor. Cotton is better for anyone prone to infections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best!, June 12, 2014
I've worn this brand/type of underwear since the late 80's. Don't think I could switch now! I'm glad Jockey still offers it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I weigh 129 lbs, February 4, 2014
I ordered the Jockey French Cut in two different sizes, size 6 & size 7 and I weigh 129 lbs and the size 6 fits perfect even after laundering them, so I like this size for my weight far better and the size 7 is OK, but they have less hold, because they are looser. I have bought Hanes for years, so I will not knock Hanes, but now that I have tried Jockey, I surely can see the differences in the qualities between the two under garments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and value., August 20, 2014
I have worn jockey french cut for many years and they never disappoint for fit, comfort, and value. This is the only brand that I will wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, March 2, 2014
I have exclusively worn Jockey underwear for years. Comfortable, comfortable, comfortable. I like the pretty colors I got through Amazon that I do not find locally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey for Women, June 11, 2014
I Love these French-cut panties. They last for years and are worth every penny. So comfortable...soft cotten. I love them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Jockey seems to have quality control problems, November 3, 2014
I used to buy this type of underwear for many years. Then about 10 years or so ago Jockey's products are inconsistent in sizing. Some are ok, most are not. Anyway they no longer fit me and are uncomfortable. I cannot order up a size as they are too large. When I spoke to Jockey they say there is a 1/2 in allowable difference in the sizing. Maybe it does not make a difference to most peope but I am between sizes and it makes a big difference for me.
I don't know why a a company that is selling clothing will allow such inconsistence in sizing. Not worth the trouble to buy and see what size I get sent. It turns out too expensive and frustrating. I now just return products that do not fit or meet my expectations. It still is a lot of trouble to order, and return.