Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$5.99

on April 1, 1999
If you are a child of the 80's and early 90's, this will take you back. Jody's, "I'm Looking for a New Love" was number one for weeks! It was a different kind of song, but it had a hook which turns songs into Gold. Most of the songs are worth a listen. The whole album is up-tempo, so don't look for any sweepy love ballads here. It's dance, dance, dance from a great singer, choreographer, and model.
on January 13, 2013
Love this funky debut solo Cd from Jody Watley!Its hot ! If you love 80's R&b/ Pop get it asap! I have been a Jody fan since Shalimar so this was great to add to my old school music collection!
on July 22, 2014
I bought this album when it was first released. I enjoyed the music. I wanted the album in digital form so I can listen to it when walking. The songs have the right rhythm for power walking.
on December 23, 2004
This cd is wonderful from beginning to end. It's amazing that this gem is out of print. I think they could have kept this inprint. Anyway, Jody Watley's debut is the bomb!
on September 26, 2007
Very good Cd. It contains the original version for "Don't you want me" and two versions for "New Love". The extended version it's nice too. Very well mixed, good sound.
on November 5, 2011
I have always loved her and still appreciate her to this day. She really gets your blood to pumping for this is a good work out album!
on January 9, 2014
These songs bring back my 80's memories while living in San Bernardino Ca. I had so much fun and still having the same fun now..
on December 18, 2007
It`s alright.The music is awesome.I however do not like her abbreviated versions of Don`t You Want Me&Some Kind Of Lover
on February 18, 2013
Her first was always the best. Great classic album. I'm Looking For A New Love will always be a great hit.
on May 19, 2014
Finally i got the right CD... I just love it. I guess 3rd time is the charm. Thank you . I am happy now