5.0 out of 5 stars SHE STILL A THRILL!
Jody Watley's debut album was one of the albums of the late 80's that was crowded with winning singles material, more than todays only 2 or 3 promotiosn, this album carried 5 singles. The vibe that Jody had in the beginning was something new, R&B-funky with great meaningful lyrics, that with set the trend to people like Paula Abdul or Pebbles, Jody's album is full of...
Published on February 23, 2004 by S. Quinto

Not the cd I wanted, I guess I must have ordered the wrong cd by Jody Watley. I had opened it so too late to return it, disappointed with this particular cd.
Published 18 months ago by Rita Lucero

5.0 out of 5 stars Jody's Best Album!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
I remember when this album came out in 1987. I had the audio tape version. I played it so many times that my car tape deck finally ate it up. The CD version sounds better than ever. I love every song on this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Jody Watley (MP3 Music)
These songs bring back my 80's memories while living in San Bernardino Ca. I had so much fun and still having the same fun now..

5.0 out of 5 stars 1987 was a great year!!, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
This album is one of the reasons why this year was great. I remember hearing "Don't You want Me" the first time I went to a club in Columbia, SC with my dorm mates from USC. We had the best time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the cd I thought I ordered, opened so coun't return - dissapointed., June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
Her first was always the best. Great classic album. I'm Looking For A New Love will always be a great hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jody Watley~, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
Love this funky debut solo Cd from Jody Watley!Its hot ! If you love 80's R&b/ Pop get it asap! I have been a Jody fan since Shalimar so this was great to add to my old school music collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
I have always loved her and still appreciate her to this day. She really gets your blood to pumping for this is a good work out album!

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the music, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Jody Watley (MP3 Music)
I bought this album when it was first released. I enjoyed the music. I wanted the album in digital form so I can listen to it when walking. The songs have the right rhythm for power walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Debut, December 23, 2004
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
This cd is wonderful from beginning to end. It's amazing that this gem is out of print. I think they could have kept this inprint. Anyway, Jody Watley's debut is the bomb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Jody, September 26, 2007
This review is from: Jody Watley (Audio CD)
Very good Cd. It contains the original version for "Don't you want me" and two versions for "New Love". The extended version it's nice too. Very well mixed, good sound.

Jody Watley