Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

100%

As a child, one of my favorite characters from the "G.I. Joe - Real American Hero" animated series was Duke. I can remember getting my mailed-in version of the figure and thinking how cool having the leader of G.I. Joe in my collection.

Of course, one of the problems some people had with many of the earlier Duke's that were released by Hasbro is that he looked to suave in his facial expressions. Always smiling and one thing a kid hates is when your G.I. Joe is getting the snot kicked out by Cobra the Enemy, your character is always smiling. To make things worse, some Dukes wore this horrid colorful outfit that if he fought on the battlefield, he would draw too much attention with his vibrant colors.

Although later Dukes have been fixed to showcase Duke with some dangerous eyes and a scowl, here we are with "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" Conrad Duke S. Hauser based on actor Channing Tatum with a serious look.

This figure is quite solid as it he has the desert fatigues, looks like he wants to kick some [...] and has his trigger finger ready to kill some Vipers. I dig the mask and helmet and of course, the amount of weapons this figure comes with is quite exciting.

Positive is that this figure will match well with your 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe figures. Another positive is that if you didn't buy the "Best of the 80's" modern box sets with G.I. Joe's desert warrior Dusty, then I suppose you can use this version of Duke as a modern Dusty. As this figure definitely is well-equipped to lead an attack on Cobra infantry.

As for negative, well, many G.I. Joe fans had a wait and see approach when it came to the figures. In fact, many refused to purchase the movie figures and wait for the 25th Anniversary/Modern figures to resume where it last left off. But when more announcements of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" figures and vehicles became more prevalent and showing that the figures have evolved to be more than just movie figures, this brought out the hardcore collectors and so, what may have been an easy figure to find when it first came out, may become a bit difficult as more G.I. Joe collectors begin to give the line more praise.

Overall, it's hard to give any low marks for this figure. The look, the clothing, the amount of accessories are quite solid. Overall, an awesome Duke but at the same time, I hope Hasbro doesn't repeat the "G.I. Joe Sigma 6', that is too many versions of the Duke character released in retail.

In fact, even in the 25th/Modern Line, we again got many variations of Duke. As much as we enjoy this character, there is no way we want a half dozen Duke versions. I would rather see more dedication of bringing out more new characters.
on May 20, 2012
Excelente version de DUKE, Esta es una de las mejores!! Tiene gran cantidad de accesorios, gran detalle en el rostro(hasta tiene la cicatriz), gran rango de movimiento, excelentes armas. Es el ranger perfecto...Es una version maravillosa! De las mejores q he tenido de Gi Joe...en efecto ahora este es mi favorito!!
on January 15, 2015
so much fun. so much win
on February 25, 2015