Most helpful critical review
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Hardest boots I've had to use
on December 11, 2013
I've had these for one season. This is what I can tell you:
1. The insert is uncomfortable, so I replaced it with a gel insert, that made the shoe feel amazing.
2. Joe rocket logos on the side are coming off
3. Stitching coming loose on lower flap.
4. Plates become loose on front easily.
5. Even when untied, took quite a bit of effort to get my foot in.
I would recommend a different boot for riding. This was from normal rides, few times a week ranging from 1-2 hours at a time.
If you are looking for a boot, find one that has a ratchet system or zippers.