5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo.
This is probably the best stand up ever because Joe talks about some pretty real subjects that most people are too closed minded, or scared to talk about. He is hilarious, while being informative.
Published 10 months ago by mariah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Funny.
Published on May 27, 2012 by Hal

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Funny., May 27, 2012
This review is from: Joe Rogan: Talking Monkeys in Space (Amazon Instant Video)
I'm a huge fan of Joe Rogan, and couldn't wait to watch this. Rogan's 2006 stand up act is still one of my all time favorites. The way Joe delivers his routines keeps you hanging on every word, as he is a great story teller. But in all honesty, I didn't find this one very funny at all. Throughout the entire 40 minutes or so, I laughed once, maybe twice. I wouldn't pay for this, but it's worth a watch if you can see it for free.

2.0 out of 5 stars His Funny has departed., September 4, 2014
This review is from: Joe Rogan: Talking Monkeys in Space (Amazon Instant Video)
I have been a fan of Joe Rogan for years, but it seems his torrent of talent has been reducing to a stream and is approaching a mere trickle. His constant non-sensical complaining somehow is just no longer very funny. Maybe he was going for a payday like some actors who choose to work in poor movies. I hope so, because then I have hope he might get funny again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo., December 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Rogan rocks, November 9, 2013
I love everything Joe Rogan touches. This special is awesome. Buy it. Also, make sure you watch his podcasts especially the ones with Joey Diaz. Blazing up with Rogan and Diaz is like third on my bucket list.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 5, 2013
stacy j johnson (SHERWOOD, ARKANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
watched it about 4times....loved it

awesome, would recommend to others.
joe rogan is unfiltered at his best
loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Educated Comedy., May 17, 2013
Okay so not really educated, but more like educated guess. Either way Joe is pretty awesome as a stand up comedian and down to earth "real talk" kind of guy. I dig his insight and appreciate his work enough to support him by buying both his stand up specials. Check out his podcast too, it's pretty rad.

5.0 out of 5 stars joe is always funny, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Joe Rogan: Talking Monkeys in Space (Amazon Instant Video)
I been a fan of rogan podcast so i had to check this one out and was not disappointed..his brand of comedy makes you think while making your sides hurt

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Joe Rogan: Talking Monkeys in Space (Amazon Instant Video)
He is so funny! I love all of his stand-up comedy. He has some really good points about how our world is right now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful waste of my precious minutes, August 21, 2014
This review is from: Joe Rogan: Talking Monkeys in Space (Amazon Instant Video)
I saw this guy on Zookeeper and Here Comes the Boom which are a couple of my favorite flicks. Weird Huh. The movies are clean fun movies that you wouldn't be embarrassed watching with your kids so I figured I would try this stand up routine. Very unfunny and just way too vulgar when their is no need to be vulgar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
Joe Rogan is the man. Buy this s*** freak bitches.