5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans for a girl with a bootie!
Perfect fit especially for a girl with a bootie! Love these jeans. Great wash. I am tall 5'10" and 140lbs got a size 28 for reference
Published 9 months ago by Elle

2.0 out of 5 stars Unflattering, but fit is fine.
the fit on these are fine, they have some stretch in them so they were fairly comfortable, but SUPER long, and I'm 5'7" and ordered a size 28. The style was terribly unflattering. They whiskering on the front made my hips look larger than they are. The rise was pretty high too, just under my belly button and I have a fairly long torso. They will be returned.
Published 4 months ago by EmBh

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jeans for a girl with a bootie!, March 26, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Unflattering, but fit is fine., August 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit otherwise, August 7, 2014
Length is too long for my height 5' 5 1/2. A perfect fit otherwise. I love these jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these "Honey Jeans", December 25, 2013
I absolutely love these jeans! They fit as expected and the color is great! Came a little long but works for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars best jeans ever, November 4, 2014
very comfortable,fits perfectly on me. It's not easy to find a pair of curvy fit jeans in size 25,thanks Amazon.will buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans., October 27, 2014
As always, they are super long but JJ's are always long. Super comfy, great color and even better price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Their slightly a little small, just gotta make sure ..., December 9, 2014
Their slightly a little small, just gotta make sure I don't dry them! But luv the fit and style ;))

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, August 3, 2014
They are comfortable and the perfect wash. Thanks Amazon and Joe's love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Are they real?, September 25, 2013
These jeans fit similar to my other joes but they have a bit more stretch. I've been skeptical if they are true Joe's bc the denim is not as thick as my other joes, but that may be due to the extra elastane. The color is great and they are long but that is to be expected. I could not find this cut and wash online anywhere except amazon so I'm still skeptical....

3.0 out of 5 stars Save Your $$ Buy Some Levis, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Joe's Jeans Women's Honey Curvy Bootcut Jean in Karissa (Apparel)
I don't see a big difference really for the $100+. Other premium jeans have really nice stitching or great quality denim. These honestly look like Levis to me. I don't see anything about these that makes them worth $158.