Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 5, 2014
I've owned 7 for all Mankind jeans before, and these are similar in fit, style, and quality. However, the look they gave me wasn't great. They seemed to make my hips/thighs look bigger than they actually are, which is strange since they're supposed to be a curvy fit? Also, they are very, very long.
Sadly, these are going back to Amazon...
on May 7, 2014
These jeans seem to hug my curves in all of the right places but they are very long. I got such a great deal that I'm going to hang onto them and take them to a trusted seamstress.
on March 26, 2014
Im just love my new joe jeans.. they fit sooo well :) I am a fan of the joe jeans
on September 4, 2014
Great work jeans. Very classic-looking, soft material, very comfortable.