Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 10, 2012
Jeans fit and look fabulous except for being way too long. I'm 5'4" and most petites are just a little too short for me so I was excited to find joes petites are 31 inseam in stead of a typical 30". They were way too long even with 2.5" heels so I measured the inseam and alas I get 34". Def NOT petite!! Too bad because they feel so nice one. I ordered another pair to try so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they were marked incorrectly. I've never spent even half this amt on one pair of jeans and had the length been correct I'd say they are soooo worth the $$$

Update **
Received the reordered jeans and they fit great, and are definetly 3 inches shorter than the first pair ordered. Seems like it may be hit or miss ordering online. Id be annoyed if it wasnt free return shipping but it makes the return pretty easy. Love the material too and the color is nice.
on February 13, 2011
This would have been my 3rd pair of Joe's Provocateur- I like their petite length at 5'5" making them workable with flats and usually acceptable with heals. However, these ran slim through the hip and thigh area compared with my other pairs- I usually have to belt my Joe's but relish the room for my curvier frame. This pair was snug through the hip and thigh with a lot of gapping at the waist. They are made of a very soft and light weight denim, so I'm disappointed that they didn't work out.
on January 28, 2012
The denim on this style is rather thin. I was suprised as my other pairs are rather thick. Also, these don't seem to be as stretchy (but they do have stretch). Nice casual jean.
on March 12, 2011
I bought these for my wife as she has another pair of JJ and she likes them tremendously. These fit her a** perfectly and she looks so good in them that it makes me want to take them off and throw them into the floor...

Thank you Joe's Jeans.
on November 1, 2014
But this pair of joe's is a loose fit in the 27, fits like a boyfriend style for me (im probably more of a true 26.5 in sizing) so they rest in a good spot and i can wear flat sneakers or ballet flats with no problems. really cute style and love the fact that there is barely any stretch. great jean.
on November 21, 2014
Ordered petite by accident and are too short and tight in the waist. My own mistake, otherwise Joe's are excellent jeans
on November 9, 2014
Fits good. But the material is too soft for real denim...
on April 14, 2015