5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans...but size up!
Fortunately, I did my research on these jeans, checking out reviews elsewhere. If you want the slouchy look, size up. I went 1 size up (1 inch more than my usual size) and they fit perfectly! Amazon had the best price on these that I could find (in my size). Love Joe's Jeans -- always comfortable and well made!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned
I own several pair of Joe's jeans in this same size. Unfortunately this pair was not just slim, but super skinny from the knee all the way down.
Not a good fit on this jean. Still wondering where they slouch???
Published 5 months ago by E. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans...but size up!, August 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 12, 2014
I love these jeans. I had been watching them for a while hoping they'd go on sale and they did. I bought two pair since Joe's Jeans are somewhat inconsistent in their sizing. I sized up as suggested and ordered my normal size. Turns out my normal size is the one that fit perfectly. I may keep both though for the "slouched" look on the bigger size.

So cute and soft. They are form fitting down the calf and I suspect the holes will get bigger but I really like distressed jeans. These are perfect.

Measurements on the size 27: 32 1/2 inch waist, 9 inch rise, 32 inch length
Measurements on the size 26: 31 1/2 inch waist, same rise and length

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, June 25, 2014
Not a good fit on this jean. Still wondering where they slouch???

Joe's Jeans Women's Slouched Slim Jean In Cali