Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

86%
14%

on May 16, 2015
I have dainty lady wrists despite being a 6'3" man, so I was looking for something with a thin profile that looked both classy and masculine. It's a narrow niche but this watch fits the bill pretty well. Clean look, very understated, but doesn't look cheap or clunky. I do wish there were other color options for the face. I think a black or a deep, steely blue would look terrific, but the white is fine.
on November 26, 2013
I've been looking for a reasonably priced, mesh band watch (with an easily read dial) for some time. This watch fit the bill. (By the way, it's labeled a 'men's watch' but I'm a female...I like the bigger/chunkier look and that's why I ordered it.) I love it!!
on May 22, 2013
A watch that is a watch, not filled with junk you have no idea what to do with. Simplistic yet luxurious. The strap is perfect and so good looking.
This watch says keep it simple yet make it beautiful at the same time.
on November 18, 2013
My impression about this watch has been perfectly aligned with the previous reviewers. This is a stunningly elegant timepiece, which has the stylistic aura of much more expensive brands. And when I say elegant, I mean a particular, truly understated, modern European elegance. In fact, the calm style of this watch could be a genuine antidote to the nowadays prevailing style of loud, pretentious, and excessively gaudy styled watches, which seem to flooded the marketplace lately. IMO it is more of a dress watch than a casual, and definitely not a sporting watch. Its classically modest dimensions, together with its superbly smooth and rounded edges and surfaces allow to place it under the shirtsleeve of even the most restricting cufflinks. Moreover, its style will go well with any formal, or business suit or even tuxedo. I even go as far as declare this watch unisex, even though, it is marketed as a men's watch.
So, after so much good things, are there any cons or peculiarities to be aware of? Yes of course, there are a few. IMO this watch may look too small, or out of proportion for large wristed men. The date display is so small, it is hard to see at times. (A small magnifying lens in front of it, built-into the crystal, would be a good thing).
In closing, I recommend this watch to those, who looking for a dress watch designed with impeccable taste, which is modestly priced, to the point, that it looks like hundreds more were spent on it. It's also an elegant and stylish gift item for men or women.
on May 15, 2014
Inexpensive, very thin, has a 'large' classic look, keeps accurate time.
The only minor caveat is a larger date would be nice.
I wanted a mesh bracelet (arm hair) and it seems the Danish manufacturers are the ones that offer the most variety.
I had read the the Skagen brand mesh bands were prone to snagging.
This band seems snag-free and is easy to adjust for size.
I also have a Croton with a mesh bracelet, but the weld on the mesh broke, was repaired ($19), and broke again.
on September 18, 2013
This is a light weight classy watch that looks and works great. It is so easy to size and works great right from the box. Great value.
on June 26, 2013
IT A NICE WATCH LOVE IT WOULD BUY THIS BRAND AGAIIN.....THE COLOR IS IS WONDERFUL LOOK EXPENSIVE......WHAT MORE CAN I SAY

See 1 answered question