5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price
Is light and thin, but still has a man's watch feel, not a unisex watch feel like other thin watches I own. No calendar, clasp is easy to adjust to wrist size. Mesh band feels good. I would say it is a nice dress/casual watch for any occasion. I do not see any flaws. Comes in a nice box for storage or even as a gift.
Published 12 months ago by Captain Hollywood

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but only for certain wrist sizes
The band is set to a specific size because its stiff coming off the face. It was to big on my wrist and no way to modify.
Published 5 months ago by ZdogZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Johan Eric Men's JE3100-13-007 Skive Stainless Steel Mesh Ultra Slim Bracelet Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but only for certain wrist sizes, July 7, 2014
ZdogZ (California) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Light, February 15, 2014
This watch is very well made and light. Not to mention it is very low profile so it slides under your dress shirt sleeves!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad deal, January 4, 2014
Good watch. Small and functional. Not an eye-catcher but sometimes that's what you want. Adjustable so it fits pretty much anyone we'll.