5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Watch!
Until now, I have never found a watch that I will really wear. Usually a watch is either too tight or too loose and too heavy or bothersome on my wrist. I took a chance on this watch and I am so glad I did! I. LOVE. IT. I wore it all day yesterday and it didn't bother me at all!

It is so beautiful, I love to look at it. Very slender and sleek (the watch...
Published 8 months ago by Delbert Knutson

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the watch
I like the watch. It is a little difficult to fasten but I do feel like it is secure. The watch was a little smaller than I expected but very nice.
Published 6 months ago by Janet Delello

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Watch!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: New Johan Eric Women's Arhus Mothe of Pearl Diamond Wristwatch (Watch)

It is so beautiful, I love to look at it. Very slender and sleek (the watch face doesn't protrude). The band conforms to my wrist. The adjustable clasp assures the perfect fit that you are comfortable with. Beautiful mother of pearl face with diamond accents. stainless steel and water resistant. Nothing not to love.

"Happy, happy, happy"

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, sophisticated, and streamlined watch, February 2, 2014
I asked for this watch for the holidays. It is absolutely beautiful! The size is nice... not too big and not too small, and the face is subtle with the mother of pearl and diamond accents. When I wear it, I keep it slightly loose so that it feels like I am wearing a bracelet, rather than a confining watch. I am not big on the "bling" that many of the women's watches have; this suits my needs perfectly. It is elegant and sophisticated but still has an understated presence that allows it to be part of my jewelry without screaming, "Look at me!" I love, love, love it! I highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 28, 2014
Best watch ever! Looks very expensive, size just as expected. Can look elegant and casual . Have received a thousand of compliments on it. Worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, January 28, 2014
The face is a little hard to read because of the pearl background, but gets easier as you get used to it. The clasp was initially difficult to master, but again, easier with practice. Love the slim line, mesh band is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but not if you have long hair!, April 24, 2014
Got this watch on a lightning deal.
I love it, really pretty in person, but subtle enough, but still looks classy enough for work, or date night with the man, or whatever formalesque occasion you may have

ONE MAJOR CON THOUGH:
If you have long hair like me, and you tuck your hair behind your ear, your hair WILL get caught in the part where the mesh band meets the solid silver bar next to the band.

Aside from that, I love it and wear it almost daily, as long as I have my hair pulled back!

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the face and band hate the clasp, April 21, 2014
Great watch and really like the slim lines of the band and face - they go under long sleeves and sweaters so much better than the popular megaface watches do. But the clasp keeps coming undone and I've almost lost the watch several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Johan Eric Women's Watch, March 31, 2014
Maggie (Huron, SD, US) - See all my reviews
I love my watch! I'm really glad I got a Johan Eric watch! It is a perfect accessory to any outfit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits any wrist size perfect!, March 22, 2014
Love the band in how comfortable it is and the ability to have it fit my small wrist perfect!
Also I like the simple look of this watch, but wished it glowed in the dark!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect watch!, March 11, 2014
I looked for quite awhile to find a replacement watch for one I had for several years. I really like this watch. The profile is close to my wrist, the face is easy to read, the band is very comfortable and I got a great buy. Couldn't be happier. This would make a great gift for a wife, girlfriend, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, March 8, 2014
ComfyShoeMaven (Beautiful Central Texas) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for my sister, but haven't given it to her, yet.

I have a couple of Johan Eric watches, and I love them. The clasp on this allows for adjustment, but it's a little tricky to learn how to do it. Once it's locked in place, however, it's going to stay on the wrist.

This is a great watch for a person with a small wrist. It doesn't have a giant face like some watches have, and it'll be great to wear with just about anything. I know my sister will like it, and I wouldn't mind having for myself, either, but I already have more watches than I need!

Rate and Discover Movies