4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected
The Johan Eric watch met my expectations. It is pretty, the leather is of really good quality, it is light and the packaging very good. unfortunately, and it is no fault of the seller, it is not one you can use in the dark.

It is a good buy and I have received a lot of compliments on it.
Published on August 28, 2012 by Tuta

2.0 out of 5 stars too hard to read the time
The watch is very attractive looking, so I bought it as a gift. But we found when we took it out of the box that it was really difficult to read the time. The purple on the hands wasn't bright enough against the black face to be able to see the time in anything but the brightest light. So we returned it.
Published on January 13, 2013 by KT

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Johan Eric Women's JE5001-13-007 Vejle Slim Black IP Leather Watch (Watch)

It is a good buy and I have received a lot of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and light, December 28, 2012
This watch is one of my new favorite accessories. The large face is balanced by how thin and sleek the design is. It's not particularly easy to read the time in dark light, but it's so clean and sophisticated that I really don't care.

2.0 out of 5 stars too hard to read the time, January 13, 2013